Supercruise Assist "Activate/Deactivate" Keybind

As it stands right now, the Supercruise Assist module is a gift from the gods, but more often than not, I've been finding myself needing a keybind for instant activation and deactivation rather than using the Nav Panel to switch it on/off. If this could be implemented either as its own keybind or as something available to assign to a fire group, I'd be eternally grateful.

Seconded by me.

I usually jump into a system with the destination station already set via the Gal ans Sys maps.

I would love to be able to "blue" the throttle and hit an engage key bind to set and the same key bind to disengage.

The Disengage alone would be very welcome for surface destinations as disengaging currently is a pain and the autopilot fights attitude changes in order to maintain orbit.

Finally, having a key bind would aid incorporating a voice command macro in HCS packs and Voice Attack

This might be the next big thing in the next QoL patch. 520 MB.
Patch notes:
Added keyboard shortcut to SC Assist.
End of patch notes.

What? Were you expecting more?

OK, fine, the key binding is bugged and causes the game to crash. Will fix it in the next QoL patch. Maybe.

Seconded by me.

I usually jump into a system with the destination station already set via the Gal ans Sys maps.

I would love to be able to "blue" the throttle and hit an engage key bind to set and the same key bind to disengage.

The Disengage alone would be very welcome for surface destinations as disengaging currently is a pain and the autopilot fights attitude changes in order to maintain orbit.

Finally, having a key bind would aid incorporating a voice command macro in HCS packs and Voice Attack
Yes, all this and the OP too.

Top Bottom