The Deep Space Support Array (DSSA) | A FleetComm Initiative

Quick question, are there any carriers still at/around the bubble that haven't taken off to a far end of the galaxy yet? Gonna put down the controller for a while and hitch a ride, at least until an odyssey beta releases.

Going on vacation next week, thought it'd be cool to log out and then back in again on the other side of the galaxy. 😜
There are probably a few - check the first post for a link to the Tracker, they have a start date.

Shameless plug : mine is starting from meene next Wednesday :)

Last edited:
Quick question, are there any carriers still at/around the bubble that haven't taken off to a far end of the galaxy yet? Gonna put down the controller for a while and hitch a ride, at least until an odyssey beta releases.

Going on vacation next week, thought it'd be cool to log out and then back in again on the other side of the galaxy. 😜

You'll find all that info on the tracker ;)

Stars do not always provide fuel. But mining tritium does (if possible).

I want to point out the filaments between the Andromeda Galaxy and the Milky Way as possible positions for Fleet Carriers too. (If available).

So cool that my very first FC docking would be at Beagle Point with this stunning view from the landing pad! :) (not sure if the Nanachi is a DSSA FC though)
Beagle Point - FC Nanachi.jpg

Stars do not always provide fuel. But mining tritium does (if possible).

I want to point out the filaments between the Andromeda Galaxy and the Milky Way as possible positions for Fleet Carriers too. (If available).

That would be awesome if one day if frontier allow us to jump carriers to new galaxies, finding a way across the inter galactic voids 💫

We need a DSSA section for the forums. The compilation thread already has 25 pages(kudos) and 1/2 the forum is about different carriers/expeditions. Kinda difficult to pick out what is where and when etc etc.

I think this is a good idea. The dssa deserves a subforum to keep track of everything, all the posts etc

Not sure if everyone knows yet, but if you set one of the ID nameplates in carrier mamangement -> livery then it also display the carriers name inside the hangar as well as the external nameplates. I only just discovered this :)

We need a DSSA section for the forums. The compilation thread already has 25 pages(kudos) and 1/2 the forum is about different carriers/expeditions. Kinda difficult to pick out what is where and when etc etc.
I don't think so: it doesn't look like the DSSA threads are drowning out discussion here. That only happened once so far, during DW1.
Besides, once all (or most) of the DSSA carriers are deployed and in place, the section would become a ghost town.

You can track where the DSSA fleet carriers are on EDAstro's Interactive Galaxy Map, and you can track where all the carriers are (at the time of writing, 3,045!) on the dedicated maps here and here.

Last edited:
Yeah the info on post 2 has been updated. Basically we'll be adding all DSSA Carriers, but will combine some into regional POIs if the maps become too cluttered. We're going to see how the DSSA network pans out first, as not all 100+ Carriers are likely to stay the course.

The nice thing about the GMP data is that it contains the coordinates so it's easy for me to show the nearest one but it wont contain the links and other information and I don't use the region data. I suppose I could cache the coordinates from the GMP data and then load the DSSA sheet and I'd only need to lookup a small number of systems that were missing from GMP

Landed at DSSA Skarapa yesterday. In support of the DSSA initiative, all data was sold. I'm heading back to the AX fighting in Celaeno to level my pilot up to Elite so I could just sell there for the full price but hey. I would be staying in the Formidine Rift but with all "visited" data lost I'd be wasting too much time already explored systems.

One thing is for sure... exploration will never be the same again. For better and for worse.

Landed at DSSA Skarapa yesterday. In support of the DSSA initiative, all data was sold. I'm heading back to the AX fighting in Celaeno to level my pilot up to Elite so I could just sell there for the full price but hey. I would be staying in the Formidine Rift but with all "visited" data lost I'd be wasting too much time already explored systems.

One thing is for sure... exploration will never be the same again. For better and for worse.
Ya! Feeling that.

The DSSA Aristarchos has reached its host system. We will buy Tritium for 120k/t and we want to stock up on it to offer Exploration FCs a refueling point. CMDR Scytale has already identified two double hotspots for Tritium (Trit2) very close to the deployment system (40ly and 65 ly respectively). If you want to help and mine a few tons (or a lot) that would be great!

If you plan an expedition in Xibalba and need fuel, feel free to contact me here, via Discord or reddit (/u/Holint_Casazr) - reddit would be the best to reach me reliably.

hpBWhdo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom