The Deep Space Support Array (DSSA) | A FleetComm Initiative

I am attempting to contact the following CMDRs regarding the status of their DSSA expeditions:
  • Franco
  • Shnyrik
If you are – or know – either player, please contact me on FleetComm Discord at your earliest convenience. Thanks!

I am attempting to contact the following CMDRs regarding the status of their DSSA expeditions:
  • Franco
  • Shnyrik
If you are – or know – either player, please contact me on FleetComm Discord at your earliest convenience. Thanks!

We established contact on Fleetcomm Discord.

O7
Franco

At the end of September / start of October, I'll be moving my carrier CLUB TROPICANA to Bleia Eork GY-F d12-4 (aka home of the best goddamn earthlike in the galaxy - prove me wrong!). This is between the Statue of Liberty and Eta Carina nebulae.
It has restock/refuel/repair and cartographics, with docking open to all (including notorious).

If DSSA wanted to add it to the DSSA database as a third carrier in the Outer Orion spur, I'd be very happy with that and make sure it stayed in that position indefinitely following its arrival there.

Last edited:
I am attempting to reach the following CMDRs regarding their DSSA deployment:
  • Hell Androm of the Krupp Stahl
  • Ska'ava Iski'iva of the DSSA Skarapa
Please contact me as soon as possible.

If DSSA wanted to add it to the DSSA database as a third carrier in the Outer Orion spur, I'd be very happy with that and make sure it stayed in that position indefinitely following its arrival there.

o7 lolair!

Delighted to hear you are interested in joining the DSSA. Vacancies are filled on a first come, first served basis. Would be happy to have you sign-up for the Reserve List:

https://forms.gle/AJU8Arczkpx3wMAr7

Please note that vacancies are filled as available and that specific systems and regions cannot be set aside. Consequently, the DSSA might not be an ideal fit if you are locked in on Bleia Eork GY-F d12-4, pleasant sounding, though it is.

Thanks!

Important Policy Notice for DSSA Fleet Carriers

Effective immediately...

Once deployed, your carrier must remain in the original system indicted in the DSSA Tracker through the Operational Until date you have selected (which must be at least one year). Moving your carrier outside the deployment system is grounds for immediate removal from the DSSA list.

On a personal note, I take no pleasure waving the ban stick but will not hesitate to use it. The core purpose of the DSSA is to serve as fixed docking and repair services for explorers in deep space. Moving an assigned carrier from its published location is a dereliction of responsibility. Any DSSA CMDRs who consider this requirement to be too restrictive are invited to DM me in FleetComm to arrange transition of another fleet carrier to their station.

Final Attempt to Contact

Final Attempt to Contact

Can l ask a really stupid question.
Can the locations of all the Dssa fleet carriers be shown on the galaxy map?
If no then they should be seen. With a filter in-game or something.

Can l ask a really stupid question.
Can the locations of all the Dssa fleet carriers be shown on the galaxy map?
If no then they should be seen. With a filter in-game or something.

The DSSA initiative is a player run activity so can’t (at the moment) be seen as a galaxy filter in-game.
The only way to do it in game at the moment is to manually save the each location as a book mark.

out of game, you can use this link —>. Here

Final Attempt to Contact

Greetings Commander Gnauty. What's the issue?

Top Bottom