The Double Engineered FSD is Insane

There are still undiscovered systems near the bubble KGBFOAM is what people use for scooping what about the others ? People tend to head for poi / carriers now you can see the routes ( check out edastro.com ) .

Yes Human Tech Broker. Double check on Inara for the materials requirements first and make sure you have the pre reqs ready to spend. I have bought two since the CG gave them out, they are so worth it for the long jumping ships.

I bought my FSD v1 - I then added mass manager to it - and I am getting exacty the same range as before. Have I screwed it up by adding mass manager? - there was a warning but I read it as only for other feature - not the mass manager part? I did not look at range BEFORE I added Mass Manager......

I bought my FSD v1 - I then added mass manager to it - and I am getting exacty the same range as before. Have I screwed it up by adding mass manager? - there was a warning but I read it as only for other feature - not the mass manager part? I did not look at range BEFORE I added Mass Manager......

FSD v1 with mass manager will add like 5-6 ly jump range, but only to really light ships. Like exploration paperplanes
To heavy ships it will add at most 2ly. Maybe less :)

Top Bottom