The Elite Explorers Hall of Fame and Myriad Manifest, continued

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hey, I ended up reaching Elite in Exploration early this morning. Like, WAAAAAY early this morning (around 1:50 AM for me). Am I allowed to send the screenshot as an attachment?

So it turns out the value I used for calculating the Elite Plus requirement was bugged, and correctly done, the payout for an undiscovered ELW/WWTC would be around 3.25 million. That leads to the new requirement being two billion credits total, and not two and a half.

Name: CMDR Shiro Akai
Date: January 15 th, 3305

Proof:
QnZPMkF.jpg

3iVcPgi.jpg

there's also this topic, there's additional photo of my Inara Ranks History
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/472442-Got-promoted

Last edited:
How do I find the statics info now? I've checked everywhere in the info panel but can't find it.
Welcome! It's in the Codex now, or you can just use the home tab if you're not shooting for Elite Plus. The date's fine, but I'll need a Commander name on the screenshot, so please make one with that. For a good example how to do it, check CMDR Shiro Akai's post above yours; you even have the same excellent ship.

Speaking of whom, welcome to the hall of fame!

Welcome! It's in the Codex now, or you can just use the home tab if you're not shooting for Elite Plus. The date's fine, but I'll need a Commander name on the screenshot, so please make one with that. For a good example how to do it, check CMDR Shiro Akai's post above yours; you even have the same excellent ship.

Speaking of whom, welcome to the hall of fame!

Thanks for info. Updated my post :)

Oops, I missed your reply, and the update is a bit late now. Thanks for fixing it, and welcome to the hall of fame!
This illustrates well why I ask for a screenshot with the CMDR name, in addition to verification: normally, I would have just assumed yours is Cirrus, but turns it's Cirrus Nova, so I would have added a wrong one to the list then.

Thank you for this great thread for this achievement! :) Apologies for my phone photo...I just hit Exploration Elite last night Jan 22nd! CMDR LieuntentDan67,
It's a good thing you included your CMDR name in the text, because from the screenshot, I would have honestly read it with a G instead of a six :D Anyway, welcome to the hall of fame!

@ Cdr Voorheez: Yup yup. Also, just a bit more and you'll qualify for the Millionaire Club as well. Fly safe!

Surprisingly enough, it's Braben.
Nah, just kidding, it's Marx. I'll probably only swing by to (re)join DW2 at Sagittarius A* though, so guess I'll see you there!

Sure thing, but could you post a screenshot with your Commander name on it? The initial Codex Commander screen would do nicely.

I'd like to jump on this bandwagon too plz:) attached are my screenshots. According to EDSM, I achieved ELITE in exploration on Feb 15, 2018 (Feb 15, 3304)

[video=youtube_share;yT5muHXyMug]https://youtu.be/yT5muHXyMug[/video]

Attachments

• Macros stats page.jpg
    Macros stats page.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 258
  • Macros-Codex snap.jpg
    Macros-Codex snap.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom