THE FORMIDINE RIFT MYSTERY (Part 4)

I understand that vaguely, maybe I put in the description what I did not film.
The ship that arrived first began to pump the meta alloy, at the time the unknow probe acted, the No1 ship left.
Then 5 seconds after that another hole is forming , and another arrives ... making us all fall all to the ground by disconnection of the system Then he do that thing . i think i breaked the pomping and he come for kill or understand .

IMHO that ships is not trying to kill you but is acting like a territorial animal trying to ward you off of its barnacle.

IMHO That ship has behaved very differently from other ships I've seen in vids, which has made me think it was doing one of a few things...

1) It was under someones control (Dev) and it was taunting the human ships.

2) It could not do what it wanted to do (some ship was too close to a barnacle?) and the sub-routine was compromised.

3) They have finally actually noticed us, and that was the first indication that further action is going to happen on their part.

4) The pilot of the flower ship was too busy laughing at the kit choice for the Conda and lost control of 'his' ship for a minute or two.

Last edited:
i still think its just a compromised sub routine, with so many people in one spot trying to trigger the same event its bound to cause a server overload and cause some bugs. Fortunately for you that fdev has not given the ships the ability to fire its weapons yet or all the people bugging it would be a paste on the floor.

IMHO That ship has behaved very differently from other ships I've seen in vids, which has made me think it was doing one of a few things...

2) It could not do what it wanted to do (some ship was too close to a barnacle?) and the sub-routine was compromised.

3) They have finally actually noticed us, and that was the first indication that further action is going to happen on their part.

4) The pilot of the flower ship was too busy laughing at the kit choice for the Conda and lost control of 'his' ship for a minute or two.

Here are the problem .

On all the vessels he wanted me :
It is fixed upon me,
He crash on ground always to go in front of me or behind,
It disappeared when I disconnected,

i drop the unknow probe and made the uknprob react to analysys ...

for me i think its a script réaction to a unknow probe .
but not finish cause he can't come front of me like in hyperdiction May with the back of the unknow ship , if you look well

I think it is not a coincidence that the ship that throws the probe finds itself in this situation.
And precisely (incassable) especially with number of player why me ....

no , wait , this is the number 4 option

Last edited:

Number 4 did make me laugh, shame I can't rep you again yet

Here are the problem .

On all the vessels he wanted me :
It is fixed upon me,

i drop the unknow probe and made the uknprob react to analysys ...

for me i think its a script réaction to a unknow probe .

There's your answer, it tried to do two actions and the sub-routine was compromised. Looks good though, well done on getting it to react differently, you probably fried a server. :D

IwE4wiD.jpg

Last edited:
During my break from searching the Rift, I've ended up studying volcanism in the Jellyfish sector, before I head to the Orion Complex to study permit locked systems and new organics..

Screenshot_0319_zpsufhyymob.png

I was totally surprised to come across a pyramid on one of the planets in the HYPUAE AIN FO-D C27-3 system (I thought I'd dropped into Egypt):

Screenshot_0292_zpsave06mpd.png

Screenshot_0296_zpssllowkg3.png

Planet: A 5 36.15 -39.56

After trying to fly around the pyramid for further investigation, I ended up in some sort of force field and managed to escape with only 40% hull :(

It seems to be some sort of rendering bug, but looked totally cool and would make a good backdrop to any RP shots if you are so inclined :)

Last edited:
During my break from searching the Rift, I've ended up studying volcanism in the Jellyfish sector, before I head to the Orion Complex to study permit locked systems and new organics..

http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o512/malcotch/Volcanism/Screenshot_0319_zpsufhyymob.png

I was totally surprised to come across a pyramid on one of the planets in the HYPUAE AIN FO-D C27-3 system (I thought I'd dropped into Egypt):

After trying to fly around the pyramid for further investigation, I ended up in some sort of force field and managed to escape with only 40% hull :(

It seems to be some sort of rendering bug, but looked totally cool and would make a good backdrop to any RP shots if you are so inclined :)

awesome

If we hadn't already found the Zurara we'd all be descending on that pyramid while ignoring each other's warnings that the Rift "Isn't a POI" and "doesn't require Horizons" :)

Back
Top Bottom