The Guardian Research Division

For those that still follow this thread; IMPORTANT!

I have been working with Canonn to try to establish some new happenings regarding the "code" that appears between the frequencies of 4000hz to 17500hz.

We have established that the "code" or "signals" could be a fax - yes, that's right, fax related - however, we are still doing analysis on Discord. We have been working on it for roughly a week now, once I brought it to Canonn's attention that the "signal" sounded like a 56k Dial-Up (which is also similar to how a fax sounds when sending/recieving data).

To seek out more; please read the PDF: BELOW - ATTACHED.

And, and open letters has been sent to the Roleplay channel:

Happy reading.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
P.S. If anyone has any experience with sending/receiving fax messages, or indeed knows how to convert sound (saved in .FLAC, no compression) into a workable TIFF file or FAX file, etc., PLEASE contact me ASAP with a PM or respond to this thread, please!!!
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Attachments

• CHATTERBOXSignalAnalysis -SanatizedForRelease (1).pdf
    978.6 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
That actually took forever to put together...

Now in 2/2 of the OP.

nfDDRMv.jpg

Due to the sheer length of the timeline, please see the spoiler below the thumbnail.

6VLkL7rh.jpg

C6sDXLY.jpg
I saw a debate on another page about how the Guardians looked. There is a lot of guessing there. I found something in the diagrams on the beacon that you guys should look at. I actually believe this is a true representation of a guardian face. But all of the pigment has disappeared over time.

I drew an outline on top of one of them as a demonstration but I think I screwed it up. I shortened the nose at the wrong groove. I believe the next indentation is the bottom of the nose and the mouth is on the bottom. I think the nose is longer and more slender.

Okay, so after some careful analysis, I think I've came to a new conclusion...

There are 8 Nebulas in total (including Barnard's Loop itself) in and around the surrounding area.

1. Orion Nebula
2. Running Man Nebula
3. Barnard's Loop
4. Messier 78
5. Flame Nebula
6. Horsehead Nebula
7. Horsehead Dark Region
8. Orion Dark Region

There are two nearby, relatively speaking (I'll come back to those in a moment*).

1. Witch Head Nebula*
2. California Nebula*

To understand the "Alpha" Ancient Ruin (or what I prefer to dub the Thargoid War Shrine now) we need to understand this potential hypothesis: the symbols have both a 2D and 3D meaning to them. You cannot simply compare 3D space to a 2D interpretation.

So, here is my thought process regarding both the meaning and interpretation: the meaning is to honour the dead, the interpretation tells us where abouts the war occurred. It is a map, just as much as it is a shrine.

View attachment 242388
View attachment 242390

This is my best guess...

As you can see from the second image, it does seem a solid lead.

Pretty sure the Witch Head Nebula and California Nebulas have had a Thargoid presence (please can someone confirm).

Which means, I'm thinking the two symbols highlighted in green - don't just mean nebulas - but also Barnacles present in those nebula. Hence, the two triangular mounds attached to those circular symbols, if they are to mean that those nebulas are indded the Witch Head Nebula and the California Nebula.

Considering the Ancient Ruin for-shadowed the presence of Thargoids in one or both of those Nebulas, this should be a solid discovery.
I actually have these photos in my logs. But there is another possibility as well, and I haven’t seen it mentioned by anyone yet. The reason I’m bringing it up is because there is a hint about it in Ram Tahs logs. The hint is dropped at least twice that I remember.” The symbol of the moon was a representation of the moon waxing and waning as it appears above their homeworld.”
I noticed one of the diagrams looked like an eclipse. The diagram of alpha. Then I started to wonder how you could see a moon wax and wane at the same time. You would have to have a binary moon. A binary moon orbiting itself as it orbits the planet. As the smaller moon turns toward the sun the other moon is disappearing behind that one. Giving it the appearance of waxing and waning at the same time.

Last edited:

There are 8 Nebulas in total (including Barnard's Loop itself) in and around the surrounding area.

1. Orion Nebula
2. Running Man Nebula
3. Barnard's Loop
4. Messier 78
5. Flame Nebula
6. Horsehead Nebula
7. Horsehead Dark Region
8. Orion Dark Region

There are two nearby, relatively speaking (I'll come back to those in a moment*).

1. Witch Head Nebula*
2. California Nebula*

To understand the "Alpha" Ancient Ruin (or what I prefer to dub the Thargoid War Shrine now) we need to understand this potential hypothesis: the symbols have both a 2D and 3D meaning to them. You cannot simply compare 3D space to a 2D interpretation.

So, here is my thought process regarding both the meaning and interpretation: the meaning is to honour the dead, the interpretation tells us where abouts the war occurred. It is a map, just as much as it is a shrine.

View attachment 242388
View attachment 242390

This is my best guess...

Pretty sure the Witch Head Nebula and California Nebulas have had a Thargoid presence (please can someone confirm).

Which means, I'm thinking the two symbols highlighted in green - don't just mean nebulas - but also Barnacles present in those nebula. Hence, the two triangular mounds attached to those circular symbols, if they are to mean that those nebulas are indded the Witch Head Nebula and the California Nebula.

Considering the Ancient Ruin for-shadowed the presence of Thargoids in one or both of those Nebulas, this should be a solid discovery.
The only thing give me pause on your theory is that I thought that the alpha ruins pre-dated that war. That and there are so many of them. Typically, you would only build a shrine for such an event once. At least if you were human. Don’t know about the guardians

1. Orion Nebula
2. Running Man Nebula
3. Barnard's Loop
4. Messier 78
5. Flame Nebula
6. Horsehead Nebula
7. Horsehead Dark Region
8. Orion Dark Region

1. Witch Head Nebula*
2. California Nebula*

View attachment 242388
View attachment 242390

This is my best guess...

Just to be sure I would try to find an angle in a galaxy map that matches the placement of all the elements involved. I’m going to experiment with that tonight. This has me curious. Because it would have to be a representation from the point of view of their own region looking towards Bernhards Loop

How were the vector line images of ships from the Thargoid Probes / Sensors decoded? Is that method viable here
How were the vector line images of ships from the Thargoid Probes / Sensors decoded? Is that method viable here?
PC players did it on their computers. I am a console player and I am currently troubleshooting how to find apps that re-create those processes. It’s been an uphill battle. But from what I understand most of these players do their own analysis from their computer and share findings or images

I have downloaded copies of pretty much all of those images if you needed to see them.
Here is the reference from the Canonn site:
The Thargoid Sensors were found in 3301. Many believed at the time that they were of alien and potentially Thargoid origin, this was confirmed in 3303 with the return of the Thargoids. The objects; biological and organic in nature appear to scan your ship when you come in range to them (1000m / 1km). They also when jettisoned into space orientate themselves to face the Merope system. Where the first Barnacle was found.

TSs broadcast a complex audio signal. Part of the signal has been decoded. It is a highly stylized Morse code transmission consisting of blocks of 6 letters. When each pair of letters is taken as coordinates and each block is interpreted as a triangle the resulting diagram is a primitive drawing of the just scanned (i.e. your) ship. An example of this can be seen below:
IMG_1026.png

After reading the pdf, it looks like the new signal is far more complex that this one. Oh well.

Last edited:
You don't need a PC to decode the audio from sensors, it's simple morse code. That will give you the letter pairs, which are grouped in threes to form the triangles.

I always thought they could do more with these; if you find them in space (with your ship) they immediately scan you, which would obviously overwrite whatever they had last scanned. But the ones you find on foot (using the SRV) don't perform a scan, so could potentially draw something we have no existing knowledge of... Would be very interesting to see what some of the sensors found way outside the bubble have stored in their memory.

No gun needed;
The Stickyhand sites never had parts on the top in the sense of any forms of a building it is a Particle Accelerator, There was no additional floors on top of it. The 'Audio differences' in Operation Chatterbox are due to alignment changes on the respective bodies the same will apply to the other Data-Over-Audio signals emitted.
Structure sites are functional and without reading the instructions you cannot power them or use them in any meaningful way, the whole Pylons and alter thing is a redherring decoy from the real puzzle.

No gun needed;
The Stickyhand sites never had parts on the top in the sense of any forms of a building it is a Particle Accelerator, There was no additional floors on top of it. The 'Audio differences' in Operation Chatterbox are due to alignment changes on the respective bodies the same will apply to the other Data-Over-Audio signals emitted.
Structure sites are functional and without reading the instructions you cannot power them or use them in any meaningful way, the whole Pylons and alter thing is a redherring decoy from the real puzzle.
The one connected to the beacons?

Back
Top Bottom