Game Discussions The No Man's Sky Thread

xbArmaR.jpeg

I'm not getting the extra headgear for some reason ? I looked it up and you get given it after killing the boss bug but I've killed about 30 + so far with no avail with the 4 still locked ??

Seams that the rewards are on Normal saves and not on nexus missions lol or Expos after all.
Just random bug hunt on the normal save game.
This kinda now makes sense as they are not transferable and are save locked. So would not want to earn it on an expo save as it wont move over.
bD4QWoK.jpeg

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuXG9Ij-GX4
Thanks Ive killed about 100 of them in expedition and gave up .... It sort of make sense to someone 🤣

The thing that is annoying the heck out of me at the moment is that the online discovery services have actually been off line for days. Yes you can play the game but some things just are not working as intended.

Not just ED that needs new server hamsters LOL

Big bug (sorry) fix - Worlds Part 1 - patch 5.03

So is the liquidator suit out for Minotaur?? Or have they fixed issues before we got it ??
Its not out there are to many CGs needed on the public build.
They may have the experimental build users who get things before joe public do and find issues.
Hence PC only update so far.

Edit part 1 of purge by fire is not even complete yet.
and you need the other 4 to get the hole set.

Last edited:
Just logged onto today and been told that the expedition has finished ? And to go to the anomaly to return to my primary save ? I completed it in the first week and have been logging on to do the community goals daily before switching between my primary save and expedition save . I don't have that option anyone else with the same issue ? I've submitted a report to the zen desk but was wondering if any one has the same issues .
I'm basically stuck in the expedition save.

Back
Top Bottom