Would someone care to give me a tl;dr of the last 2 weeks or so? I missed this thread for a while and just need a summary of any new theories. They're usually quite fun to think about

The first line I know where and how to use, never find out where to use the second line.

30Artefacts-3-1024x375.png

The first line I know where and how to use, never find out where to use the second line.

View attachment 257858

I think the second line is preparation for future Thargoid gameplay!
Unless it’s relevant to some obelisks at Guardian sites yet to be found? Not heard of them appearing on any obelisks found to date.
With the Hesperus storyline suggesting that the ancient relic towers were actually air defence weapons, and the descriptions for all those ancient items suggesting more functionality exists, then there may be some interesting things still to discover.

Unless it’s relevant to some obelisks at Guardian sites yet to be found? Not heard of them appearing on any obelisks found to date.
With the Hesperus storyline suggesting that the ancient relic towers were actually air defence weapons, and the descriptions for all those ancient items suggesting more functionality exists, then there may be some interesting things still to discover.
There are 2 parts of Ram Tah, first is Guardians and second is Thargoids

Last edited:
They’re from 3.0 when the new type of Guardian sites were put into the game (along with the Decrypting The Guardian Logs mission, and the change to the obelisk displays to show the item combos needed for the obelisk in question rather than the previous fluctuating patterns).

On a completely different note, happy birthday for the other week! Hope you celebrated in style, and you’ve recovered from all the Lavian brandy! 😉

There are 2 parts of Ram Tah, first is Guardians and second is Thargoids
Ah, I didnt do the Ram Tah mission myself, haven't heard of a second part.
It's weird, when I did the Ram missions, you had to collect 101 pieces of Guardian history and get 200 million for it. I don't remember it being about the Targoids.
There’s two different Ram Tah missions.

The first is ‘Decoding the Ancient Ruins’. That has 101 logs and is done at the Ancient Ruins.

The second is ‘Decrypting the Guardian Logs’. That has 30 logs IIRC and is done at the Guardian Structures.

The first involves just Guardian Artefacts.

The second involves both Guardian Artefacts and Thargoid objects/materials.

The image is just a key to the symbols on the obelisks that was produced by members of the community once what they were had been figured out shortly after 3.0 was released.

They’re from 3.0 when the new type of Guardian sites were put into the game (along with the Decrypting The Guardian Logs mission, and the change to the obelisk displays to show the item combos needed for the obelisk in question rather than the previous fluctuating patterns).

On a completely different note, happy birthday for the other week! Hope you celebrated in style, and you’ve recovered from all the Lavian brandy! 😉
Thank you mate!
Yes, I had a nice day and celebrated appropriately (actually it’s my plan for immortality - preservation in alcohol! if it doesn’t work the family can stand me in the garden and have a giant Roman Candle at my wake! 😁)

Unfortunately the brandy has worn off, and after a game session last Sunday (it was raining, so couldn't cut the lawn as planned) I now have my RSI back. Both thumbs are extremely painful and getting pins & needles in my right hand. So my gameplay is on hold and getting to full Admiral will have to be delayed (it was much easier to get to King with the Empire, wonder if there is a reason the last Fed promotion seems more difficult). 🙌🥺

And is there anything worth watching on TV as a substitute?
No!

Alas, I lost faith in the 2001SO hypothesis. I visited Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Mars, Venus, all the moons....
If Raxxla is hidden in Sol I think it needs a secret password to unlock it!!!
And my poorly hands prevent me from flying around typing “David Braben is King” “David Braben is cooler than Thargoids” “RSI sucks” ....
Although the last is highly relevant! 😁

Heres one i havnt seen mentioned as a theory yet, could the Raxxla logo represent Ring Topology in networking, if you read a description for ring topology it almost sounds like you are explaining how the FSD works ;)

View attachment 257248
View attachment 257249

FSD system to system jump through Ring Topology:

In ring topology each device is connected with the two devices on either side of it. There are two dedicated point to point links a device has with the devices on the either side of it. This structure forms a ring thus it is known as ring topology. If a device wants to send data to another device then it sends the data in one direction, each device in ring topology has a repeater, if the received data is intended for other device then repeater forwards this data until the intended device receives it (Permit lock within fsd systems).

Thargoid Interdiction described through Ring Topology ;-)

A node failure or cable break might isolate every node attached to the ring. In response, some ring networks add a "counter-rotating ring" (C-Ring) to form a redundant topology: in the event of a break, data are wrapped back onto the complementary ring before reaching the end of the cable.....(When you get hyperdicted you end up back in the previous system only at a fair distance away from the star)

Now heres a fun test, just as you jump disconnect your network cable.....even though you went to the other system and the server would have picked up your jump you will be back where you where before the jump when you log back in ;)

I wonder...just like you could force a missjump in the older games to get you into witchspace...have fdev added a way to missjump into whichspace using modern technology and Raxxla is there waiting..........or could you maybe even find the location using wireshark or some other form of sniffing tech...I know long shot and right up the thinfoi alley, however a new one :sneaky:

Or is it a Star topology and Fdev are basically saying the centre of said topology is the hub we all connect to, swapping us from system to system, hub to hub etc...and that the Elite server we all connect to is infact..Raxxla which makes it not only in the game but very much apart of it and a journey we all must take when we play, They had to make it a little obvious ofcourse.........

@David Braben @drew @Michael Brookes
Hmm...coincidence or not???? My profile was viewed by Michael Brookes yesterday and now this is released

Independent journalist Flint ‘Firemaker’ Lafosse has announced that the Rewired network will broadcast Kit Fowler’s conspiracy-laden show End Times.

Alas, I lost faith in the 2001SO hypothesis. I visited Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Mars, Venus, all the moons....
If Raxxla is hidden in Sol I think it needs a secret password to unlock it!!!
And my poorly hands prevent me from flying around typing “David Braben is King” “David Braben is cooler than Thargoids” “RSI sucks” ....
Although the last is highly relevant! 😁
Im just picturing you typing random words into the system chat 🤣
Hmm...coincidence or not???? My profile was viewed by Michael Brookes yesterday and now this is released
How do you know who views your profile?

Back
Top Bottom