I asked Will. I think its a fair question, TBH. I'm not asking for clues.
Don't hold your breath. It gets asked multiple times on just about every livestream. It has also been asked directly here on the forums several times as well. The response is always the same; a cheeky "We know what you're talking about but aren't going to say anything about it other than to make light of it."

Don't hold your breath. It gets asked multiple times on just about every livestream. It has also been asked directly here on the forums several times as well. The response is always the same; a cheeky "We know what you're talking about but aren't going to say anything about it other than to make light of it."
Thats a bit crazy. You would think that a customer could ask a supplier if their product implements a specific feature and get a yes/no answer.

Thats a bit crazy. You would think that a customer could ask a supplier if their product implements a specific feature and get a yes/no answer.
Come on, that's not fair. It's pretty obvious they can't really answer that kind of question (IMHO).

If we're going down the customer-supplier view on this, then to flip it round, why would a supplier provide an answer to a customer that could potentially cause problems, mislead people, and possibly spoil things for other customers.

Edit - talking about the Raxxla side of things here. Also largely applies for TDW. Not so much for Gan Romero.

Edit 2 - just to be clear, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with asking! :D

Last edited:
Come on, that's not fair. It's pretty obvious they can't really answer that kind of question (IMHO).

If we're going down the customer-supplier view on this, then to flip it round, why would a supplier provide an answer to a customer that could potentially cause problems, mislead people, and possibly spoil things for other customers.

Edit - talking about the Raxxla side of things here. Also largely applies for TDW. Not so much for Gan Romero.

Edit 2 - just to be clear, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with asking! :D
Maybe I'm being inexplicably naive, but I cant see how it could spoil things for other players. I'm not asking WHERE it is.
Maybe its because I'm coming from a place of absolute certainty that R and TDW ARE discoverable. Gan Romero, just a place of hope :) in fact, the Gan confirmation I asked for was that it was fluff, as opposed to it was in-game

I'm sure if we could orGANize a mass boycott for answers, we'd get some answers.

They might not be the answers they like. But be should start an awareness for the boycott, gain followers, set a date and have everyone refrain from playing ED for no less than 72 hours.

Then ask questions again.

I'm sure if we could orGANize a mass boycott for answers, we'd get some answers.

They might not be the answers they like. But be should start an awareness for the boycott, gain followers, set a date and have everyone refrain from playing ED for no less than 72 hours.

Then ask questions again.
72 hours? I'm getting cold sweats just thinking about it! :)

Fun fact:

'Gan Romero' is an anagram of 'O, more RNG'*.

*almost.
Gan is dead, I'm afraid.

crushed by rocks holding a door open for his friends.

Screen-Shot-2018-03-28-at-12.21.00.png

:cry:

Top Bottom