Community Event / Creation The Sidewinder Trophy

Intent to race.

Regulation Class: Fat Tony's Hotrod.

Unlimited Sidey Class: Mostly Reckless.

So my Sidewinder Mostly Reckless is engineered, but I've honestly no idea how engineered it is, so might need tweeking a little. I've just jumped the Buckyball Pitstop to the Okinura though and I plan to arrive there myself on Sunday most likely.

Thanks Sulu and Bruski for getting things going again so quickly - I'd just been thinking earlier in the month that, "I guess there's not going to be a Championship this year," and now it's all planned - already started and I've got to get my own round planned pronto! o7

Sunday results so far.png

Ok first day with only two valid entries so far. Inga Stevenson put in their "scouting run" which actually turned out to be an excellent run full stop. This bodes well for future entries. Following up is Triplerazor with a good run, but hardly clean at Dav`s, hope, enthusiastic but clean, no. Still it was a dammed good speed under that gantry! Still all counts. Well done commanders!

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Oh well tried a run, spent two minutes looking for the right tunnel to fly through at the installation, and then was killed by idiots when leaving Dav's Hope.

Two people were there, they watched me land, jump over the gantry, get back in my ship. And the the Anaconda in an act of supreme bravery destroyed my Cobra, which only had 53% hull anyway after the 4g landing

Just tried a scouting run in my Titan-bombing Clipper: it did not fit. Anywhere.

Reg Cobra There Goes Me Whippet has been summoned from the carrier in the middle of nowhere, should be here in 13 hours.
Sidewinder Windey Whippet is about to be bought and fettled into racing condition.

Intent to fly a ship that will fit into these strange places.

1) Start – Wright Station, Okinura. The spiritual home of The Elite Racers, so a very polite nod to them please as we trash the system.
Does politely crashing into the toast rack and bouncing off the back wall of the station count?

First two attempts this morning ended in booms and lots of searching for the tunnel at LFT 1748 (even though I'd found it first time - every time until now) Third attempt couldn't find the pillars at Ququve (even though I'd found them easily every time before). Thought I'd completed a run, but when uploading and entering the timestamps, realised I'd flown through completely the wrong thing.

It was a crap run anyway.

Top Bottom