The Star Citizen Thread V10

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Star Citizen backers are one of the most persecuted groups in the world right now.

It is time to have the discussion about civil rights for the Star Citizen backer.

I agree. Citizens should be free to let the world know how much they have spent on a possible game and love who they want, including their waifus (looking at you Captain Richard).

Oh, and i think its time for.... you know it... you knew it was coming..... space bunny man!

qlBbc5e.jpg

So Mole, as an expert on bikes, do you think those tyres would actually be usable, especially on rough terrain?

The offset hub that attaches to the bottom of the wheel is irrationally triggering to me for anything that is going for ground clearance. The jeep things do the same thing.

I agree. Citizens should be free to let the world know how much they have spent on a possible game and love who they want, including their waifus (looking at you Captain Richard).

Oh, and i think its time for.... you know it... you knew it was coming..... space bunny man!

qlBbc5e.jpg

What is this for God sake????

What is this for God sake????

That, my dear Jezzah, is the years-old perfect Vision of life in the 'Verse by someone who probably bought an Idris :D

He keeps popping up now and then as it's a near-perfect encapsulement of the entire project into one single image - and no matter how old it is - that and the Rack Incident have never lost their power to produce lulz.

Anyway - Around the Verse (Inside Star Citizen) or whatever it's called this week ought to be available shortly - so I'm going to grab some takeaway and settle down to enjoy that.

Agony hacked my phone and stole my selfies!

He headlook locked you?!?! :O

Still no reply from CIG?
It’s going to be epic when Chris Roberts try’s theory crafting his way out of this one!
His only chance is to scramble something together in an attempt to wow his faithful,if he’s got anything working in SQ42 that’s his best bet.

#StarCitizenPride

Are they comparing the bad press from Forbes over a video game to LGBT rights?

Lmao.

I doubt it. Maybe if they introduced Chopper bikes you could start a little gang. CI (no G) could charge extra for the ice lolly stick for the spokes.

I was referring to this

Durable and inexpensive, the Dragonfly can be operated by a lone rider, a team of two or serve as part of an intergalactic ‘motorcycle gang.’

When we first imagined the Dragonfly, we pictured a motorcycle gang of space pirates pouring out of a Caterpillar to take on a convoy.

SC Space Bike gangs have been a thing for nearly three years

I was referring to this

SC Space Bike gangs have been a thing for nearly three years
But they go into space, so.……….look, just forget I typed anything.

Is it just my imagination or is this whole star citizen thing starting to resemble Scientology?

The more you spend the more pious you are and the more idiotic you seem to the rest of the world.

That and their penchant to want to sue anyone who dares question the party line.

We truly live in strange times.

...But they don't go into space anymore...Ci¬G bolloxed that up already so they merely hover a bit over the ground these days... then explode on small rocks.

It's been years since I last had a victi, urm, volunteer plonk their spacebike in the back of my Lancer and attempt some erm, leveraged accelerations in space.

Those were fun times actually :D

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom