Third Anniversary Animal

Here's my idea for a third anniversary animal.

Attachments

• Document.jpg
    Document.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 64
These are the guesses I've been hoping for that latest zoo game to have. Reasons too.

African leopard (in case unable to come up with or run out of ideas of DLC packs featuring African, savanna and tropical animals)
1689785383734.png

Any one of Australian monitor lizards like perentie and lace goanna (in case unable to come up with or run out of ideas of DLC packs featuring Australian and desert ones which was Arid)
1689786011797.png

Any other certain reasons of mine you want to know?

Last edited:
All I know is that we already have the black-and-white ruffed lemur and the red deer, so that rules out another small primate (or at least another lemur) and another ungulate (or at least another deer). Also, since we've had anniversary animals from Africa and Europe/North Asia, I'd prefer something from either North America, South America, Oceania, or Central and South Asia. I imagine that the developers would want to vary what they do for anniversary animals every year.

I had a thought the other day, maybe it will be a Pallas cat
Pallas cat would be a reskin of the sand cat
Considering how simple it was to reskin the lemur and how the fallow deer/red deer shared plenty of similarities.
I know people have noted how large the head is, but could Pallas cats work from the sand cat?

My guess is it could be the Wild Boar since it would be a simple reskin and is native to Asia, Europe & Africa, but also can now be found on every continent except Antarctica. It is also very common in zoos and #39 on the meta wishlist. But I would love the Coyote.

It's hard to guess, but so far the animals seen as anniversary presents are fairly known and common zoo animals. Also so far we have an semi African animal(the lemur) and the red deer from Europe. So Perhaps they just visit country after country? Hard to tell, but here is my hopes;

Africa/Middle East:
-Any type of antelope could make it(Bontebok, Impala, Gerenuk, Arabian Oryx, Dikdik, Kudu, Eland)
-Hamadryas baboon
-African Leopard
-Spurred tortoise
-Nile crocodile

Australia:
-Perentie
-Freshwater crocodile

Asia/Indonesia:
-Gaur/Banteng/Lowland Anoa
-Javan Rhino
-Javan green peacock
-Blackbuck/Nilgai
-Sloth bear
-Pere davids deer(Doubtful, since we got a deer last year)

South America:
-Brazilian tapir/Mountain tapir
-Collared peccary
-Chilean/James/Andean/American flamingo
-American crocodile
-Spectacled bear

North America/Canada:
-American black bear
-White tailed deer(Doubtful, since we got a deer last year)

Europe:
-Wild boar
-European bison
-Roe deer(Doubtful, since we got a deer last year)

Last edited:
It's hard to guess, but so far the animals seen as anniversary presents are fairly known and common zoo animals. Also so far we have an semi African animal(the lemur) and the red deer from Europe. So Perhaps they just visit country after country? Hard to tell, but here is my hopes;

Africa/Middle East:
-Any type of antelope could make it(Bontebok, Impala, Gerenuk, Arabian Oryx, Dikdik, Kudu, Eland)
-Hamadryas baboon
-African Leopard
-Spurred tortoise
-Nile crocodile

Australia:
-Perentie
-Freshwater crocodile

Asia/Indonesia:
-Gaur/Banteng/Lowland Anoa
-Javan Rhino
-Javan green peacock
-Blackbuck/Nilgai
-Sloth bear
-Pere davids deer(Doubtful, since we got a deer last year)

South America:
-Brazilian tapir/Mountain tapir
-Collared peccary
-Chilean/James/Andean/American flamingo
-American crocodile
-Spectacled bear

North America/Canada:
-American black bear
-White tailed deer(Doubtful, since we got a deer last year)

Europe:
-Wild boar
-Roe deer(Doubtful, since we got a deer last year)
I agreed about those except unkeepable ones like Javan rhinos. And another giraffe like Masai one could have be there.

In lines with carnivores or anything that's non ungulates or primates (to avoid doubling with past anniversary animals), I can see the following,

Fishing Cat
South American Coati
American Flamingo
Grey Crowned Crane
Southern Tamandua

Edit: I try not to think blackbuck to leave room for future possibilities but I still think blackbuck as a good anniversary animal as well despite of what I've mentioned 😅

2nd Edit: I also see the potential of the Devs giving an anniversary WE animal to allow utilising in the base game without DLCs. Otherwise they'd miss their chance to allow new players to use it without any add ons

Last edited:
Australia:
-Perentie
-Freshwater crocodile
Eastern or Western Grey kangaroo, swamp wallaby, yellow-footed rock wallaby
(Or any pretty much other macropod (with few exceptions)
Lace monitor (or pretty much any other Australian monitor)
Brolga (or pretty much any other Australian crane or similar bird)

I don't have any different ideas, but thinking the most likely (in no particular order) are the American black bear, American flamingo, coyote, wild boar, or a crane species. I would be happiest with either of the birds.

I dont want something too great, i was thinking about any animal that is related to some animals that we already have
Some animals that i would like:
Grevy's zebraView attachment 361907
Elipsen Waterbuck View attachment 361908
Roan antelope, related to sablesView attachment 361906
The Roan antelope is one of my favourite antelope of all.... Hippotragines in general are a huge favourite of mine and we already have four in the game now. The thing is I really don't want it in Planet Zoo... as paid content that is. I'd happily take it as a freebie, but otherwise there is really no reason to justify its addition considering its basically just the Sable in a Gemsbok's paint.

Still betting on a bear. Either sloth or American black. Not necessarily what I want (I mean, I'd be happy with the sloth bear, but it's not super high on my wishlist), but it's what I expect. We haven't had a new bear in ages, either (though if December is to be a highlands-themed "Continental Pack" like I think it will the spectacled bear is a possibility there).

Or a pheasant. I think a pheasant is a good candidate for the anniversary. Aside from the fact that Frontier seems to avoid adding new birds like the plague, getting a pheasant seems like a reasonable expectation. Something like the Himalayan monal, or even more basic like the green peafowl.

Top Bottom