This game is still full of bugs :(

Yes it does, it also still has these weird minimums on rares....like 23 maximum whatever it is Tarquin needs.

That third trip is too much for me to climb, once I remembered I had to do that to get the 'Vette up to maximum murder I immediately went back to Killer Instinct.

That and I've forgotten how to play the game anyway.

Anyhoo, I'd hate to see the code of ED nowadays. Wouldn't surprise me if a cure for all known diseases was in there at this point.

Here's a new one - it seems some fleet carriers end up close enough to stations to show up in the contact panel. I selected the station (which wasn't top choice), but I kept getting the carrier's robot voice. Freaked me out because I had a blown canopy and not much air. I finally noticed on HUD that docking permission was for the station despite robot voice telling me I could land on the invisible carrier.

This game has more bugs than a July picnic in a Georgia swamp.

That's what it is? I thought it had something to do with the filter. If you have the nav panel filtered to remove carriers, have a carrier targeted and enter supercruse, the selected carrier changes once you've jumped into sc, and even if you reselect it via the system map you're not talking to the same carrier anymore. If you're in the same space the carrier, you have to log out completely to the desktop to fix this, going just to the main menu doesn't work.

Or that could be a completely separate bug.

Frontier dont have to fix it it though, white knights love and personally attack anyone who isn't equally goggle eyed regardless. See where the problem comes from? Especially since frontier (and other companies it seems) use the turning of white knights to even bother looking at bugs they might need to fix. Yet somehow manage to fix any problem like it was routine in two weeks when they decide to do so.

Anyhoo, I'd hate to see the code of ED nowadays.
You should see the shader code. It's not that the code itself is bad (though I'm an amateur at shaders, so I can't speak to their optimization), but rather how entangled and mishmashed the shaders are with the actual graphical elements they draw. The code isn't spaghetti, but if you were to draw lines between graphical elements on the screen to the shaders that draw those elements, it would look like this:

7f1ba985c3b283753764dce18f17f452.jpg

Top Bottom