Thread for publicising your issues that are otherwise expiring due to lack of votes/confirmation

Planets with rings have a problem - if you drop into a planet's ring (say, Jupiter) everything is fine. If you then drop into a second planet's ring within the same system (say, Saturn) everything will still look fine. If you then go back to Jupiter:
Yes it can be quite harrowing in fact. xD

Hotspots on the rings also has a tendency to come and go as they please.
Scanning a ring, then the planet will make them vanish too.

So. I was hoping to, yet again, for the n'th^99 time, get some traction for the lovely "npc crew has reached 100% deadly but does not elevate to Elite" issue. Numerous times has this just withered out in to the endless ether, and communication with support is always "it's a decimal issue, kill more", even if it's 10+ months going with nigh daily killsprees.

It's incompetent at best.

So. With lessons never learned, I'll try again, use my alt accounts and old-time-no-play friends help to get this up to vote status at the very least. But probably need a few helpers in here aswell.

oldies but goldies, served luke warm to you, Frontier Developments
They've at least acknowledged this now, and have noted it as a duplicate of this ticket which apparently is under investigation - so fingers crossed, and GET VOTING...

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to the invisible ring problem - it’s now at 10 confirmations though it still hasn’t become Confirmed; one more should do the trick if a kind person could spare the time 👍

I’m also adding this report to the OP:

https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/59466 - Nearby planets/moons go dark when you fly into shadow

I could’ve sworn this was an already confirmed problem but either my Tracker-fu is weak or I’m confusing it with one of the several other lighting reports 😅

How about fix all the nebulae you destroyed Frontier?

Just go on the galaxy map and venture out beyond the core and look at the terrible state of some nebulae - black, dark, and textureless, some nearly completely, disappeared where there used to be once vibrant blues and greens and reds.

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
So I've just been having a discussion about the Codex Archive and how bad it still is :) The new Aegis logs haven't gone in and there's multiple discrepancies and omissions throughout it. All of the issues on it (10 out of the last 29 using the keyword 'Codex' are about it) have expired, so I thought I'd make one and then try to get it confirmed so it at least doesn't disappear :)

FDev are really keeping up with everything on the issues tracker - for the first time in, y'know, ever - it's great to see.
Not really. Unless you think they did actually only fix 8 issues on the tracker with the release of Update 15. Someone is definitely expiring issues a lot more regularly now, but things aren't being closed correctly.

So I've just been having a discussion about the Codex Archive and how bad it still is :) The new Aegis logs haven't gone in and there's multiple discrepancies and omissions throughout it. All of the issues on it (10 out of the last 29 using the keyword 'Codex' are about it) have expired, so I thought I'd make one and then try to get it confirmed so it at least doesn't disappear :)

Not really. Unless you think they did actually only fix 8 issues on the tracker with the release of Update 15. Someone is definitely expiring issues a lot more regularly now, but things aren't being closed correctly.
I’ve added your report to the OP and I’ll add my 3 confirmations to it soon 👍
———
The other extant report is just 2 confirmations shy of the voting stage, should anyone else spare a few minutes - and if anyone voted for the missing planets in SuperCruise then please redistribute your vote because it was fixed in Update 15. It’s currently sat at position #10 in the top voted list so there are plenty of votes that can be used elsewhere!

So I've just been having a discussion about the Codex Archive and how bad it still is :)
It would indeed be nice to see it get some TLC because it is imo a very good addition and QOL to the game as it functions as an ingame handbook & journal.
-the "Colony Cluster" for exobio ranges shows what a great tool it can be. (personally i would kinda also like to see on-foot actions added; handing in bioscans don't show atm)

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
It would indeed be nice to see it get some TLC because it is imo a very good addition and QOL to the game as it functions as an ingame handbook & journal.
-the "Colony Cluster" for exobio ranges shows what a great tool it can be. (personally i would kinda also like to see on-foot actions added; handing in bioscans don't show atm)
How much better the Codex could be is a whole thread on it's own :D And one I've done before. The fact that Rumours were never even used is enough to warrant revisiting it. As it only being able to see the first discovered of something, rather than the closest to you, or at least the ones you've visited (as it remembers them for the records section), or maybe even all the ones discovered in that region...

But I digress, I could go on for hours about it but I won't again.

How much better the Codex could be is a whole thread on it's own :D And one I've done before. The fact that Rumours were never even used is enough to warrant revisiting it. As it only being able to see the first discovered of something, rather than the closest to you, or at least the ones you've visited (as it remembers them for the records section), or maybe even all the ones discovered in that region...

But I digress, I could go on for hours about it but I won't again.
Welp, elite does spur passion, so there is that at least. 😁

Some more confirmations on this one would be great, even if it is pretty minor.
Superpower bounties require a relog when paying them off at an IF.
Interstellar Factors not working correctly is Acknowledged and can be voted for here:
about stars when they have rings and the info about what type of ring it is missing since update 15
I’ve added it to the OP - there are a few post-U15 System Map problems so hopefully they’ll get swept up together.

I’d like to put a call out for a single Confirmation - the problem with planetary scale shadows has been sat at 10 confirmations for a week now and has about 10 days left to go. One more contribution should tip it over to Confirmed status 👍

Edit: many thanks to FRONTIER USER #9C01A396E597F20 😁👍👍
I would love to vote on that one but, despite ..

XGcOsXw.png

.. I get ..

IOV5uQm.png

:(

Top Bottom