COMPLETED CG Torval Mining Ltd Requests Resources (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
In short - would 3x CG engineered mining lasers (one from CG + two hopefully bought later from dealer) be more time efficient than 3x stock 2D Mining Lasers?

Ie. smaller breaks asteroid chunks slower, but this CG one you can start firing earlier for compensation?
no, they are size one

I use power play mining laser. Easyer to get, mining faster than default lasers. 2000 meters against 2500 meters range CG lasers. But i wish to get MORE than one CG laser to collection.

I use power play mining laser. Easyer to get, mining faster than default lasers. 2000 meters against 2500 meters range CG lasers. But i wish to get MORE than one CG laser to collection.
Two have been issued for free. Both were CG rewards, so the max you can have till likely Monday is two...
Once flossy virtually kicks their back sides, The delay in the first release of mining tech broker will be fixed...
This gives you time to get grade 5 mats to trade down on Monday via material traders...
Coriolis has not updated to build with these new lasers... Edsy has been updated.

Aim to build this... Once tech brokers open...
Screenshot_20211030_222528.png

Last edited:

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
@Flossy
No update on when the tech brokers and mega ship item discounts enable on all mega ships... booo
Up late last night were you...
Sorry I didn't know they hadn't been enabled. One of my alts, Flossy2, was up fairly late finishing off missions for HOTCOL, but not sure what that's got to do with anything? :unsure:
Hey all.

Sorry for the wait! Tech brokers should be enabled on the Megaships when you next log in :)
There you go @GraphiteGB - thanks @Support Luna! :)

According to Inara, the megaship in 21 Eridani has just popped up as having a tech broker on it. Suggest people try that if they don't have the LTT 198 permit since the LTT 198 broker isn't working still. Clicking the contact does nothing

Last edited:
I've just visited all 4 Torval Megaships, to see if any of them work currently

LTT 198 (Permit Locked) / Zetian's Recall - Has a Tech Broker - Tech Broker menu will not load (Odyssey) / "Retrieving Blueprints" (Horizons)
EGM 559 / Pride of Bitterwood - No Tech Broker
21 Eridani / The House Ascendant - Has a Tech Broker - Tech Broker menu will not load (Odyssey)
Laguz / Champion of Commerce - Has a Tech Broker - Tech Broker menu will not load (Odyssey)

Edit: The Mining Lasers are available from the Tech Broker at the Megaships in: LTT 198 / 21 Eridani / Laguz

Last edited:
Every mega ship that got the discount mining items now has a tech broker just still waiting for the magic blueprint...

Pride of Bitterwood did not get the mining discount or the tech broker but it due to jump behind permit lock soon any way..
Edit never mind it was the free laser that was going to move to permit locked system

Last edited:
Insanely expensive for a 1D mining laser.
A class 1 mining lance replacement... mining laser with longer range and lower power draw and lower heat... and no 4 week wait time...
Will fill those extra hardpoints on deep space and zero combat builds...
May force a move back to scraping rocks fast boost mining runs...

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom