Ships Type-10 Released!

Well, I don't wanna discuss the point of a heavily bad geometrical designed build of a overfat ship and it's purpose to fight thargoids from an engineering point of view. but sure if someone wants he can go bowling with a tetraeder.

As I don't like large ships anyway, I won't be getting it, but some will do and will be happy with it. All I can say is good luck to them. Hope they enjoy it.

Dunno where your stats are from, but they are wrong.

3x medium
4x large
2x small

8x utility

8 PP
7 thruster
7 FSD
5 Life
6 PD
4 Sensor
6 Fuel

1x 8
1x 7
1x 6
1x 5
1x4
2x 3
1x 2
2x 5 military

CMDR Dreamstate maybe update the FIRST POST so the stats are right so as not to confuse folks?

Looks like a really nifty ship for some laid back mining.

Dunno, the class 6 PD really limits this ship's ability as a miner. I'm disappointed that this ship will not be an endgame mining nor trade ship. I guess it will be good at fighting Thargoids as they said however, but I'll probably pass.

tenor.gif

3x0F9E7.png

DuS6KvP.png

7jNxegk.png

Fmes6Cj.png

Get out of bed Felicity. You've got work to do!

Dunno, the class 6 PD really limits this ship's ability as a miner.

What are you doing with your miner that you require a bigger PD ? I always downgraded them and it worked just fine.

The Anaconda or Cutter might be better for mining? More space etc...

You are right. But the Cutter is too shiny for mining IMHO and the Anaconda can so much things better than mining. So I am really happy to have a robust mining ship now without having to buy a second Anaconda or constantly switching equipment ;) Cargo capacity is enough for a decent mining session, I think :)

Last edited:
Boy, this one is hefty on the credit balance, and I chose an overcharged 7A pp plus a 7A shield I had in store already. Rest upgraded to A and stocked with HRPs + 2 MRPs, all AX stuff and military armour, 350+m gone. 20m rebuy, lets see. Jump range with stock 7A FSD is 18ly, hull strength 4k before engineering. Can't give more details right now, as I'm at work.

O7,
[noob]

Top Bottom