Unable to initialise network. Please check your connection

Well, it seems like i`m one of you, guys. I have the same problem. I already used to try all written above tips to deal with my connectivity problem and none of them help. I even dont know what exactly broken. You know, everything was just fine and then september update with this "unable to initialise network" error happen. I`ve tried everything. Any ideas what else should i do with my game\computer\BIOS\Windows\life to make this game work again?
Well therein is the problem. We don't know what's gone wrong so for all the best intentions with advice from the file tweakers...it's like finding a needle in a hay stack. Where is the issue, what is it and how do we remedy the situation? Unknown. A clue obviously is in the error but since most of us are not computer programmers...we're urinating in the wind hoping to hit a bulls-eye blindfolded. They broke stuff. They can fix stuff! They have a urinely poor team for sure!

FD in regard to bugs and facing up to fixing things as responsible adults:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FPELc1wEvk

Frontier is definitely aware of the issue. I opened a ticket a few days ago and they indeed think it might be related to some DNS problems. They also asked me to try to use my phone as a hotspot to test whether that would work or not. It worked.

That means that the problem is probably related to the settings of the ethernet adapter I was using. After I fiddled around a bit more in my adapter settings, I got it fixed. I don't know if this will help you guys as well but my problem was that I had set my IP address to manual. When I switched back to DHCP for a dynamic IP adress, it also worked over ethernet. The only difference (besides the dynamic IP) was that I did not set a DNS server in the manual adapter settings. That usually works for me without any issue. It does look like it doesn't work for elite though. After I set the primary DNS IP to the same IP as my router, everything worked again.

I don't know if there are any other issues around and it indeed looks like some DNS problem, but maybe some of you guys have the same problem as I had.

hey guys the one thing that worked for me was updating windows, just find and install every windows update and that seems to correct my problems GL

It's worth noting that for the Russian Speaking memebers answering on here it's very likely that your ISP does not work well with Amazon servers they are actually better off using a VPN as most of their ISP's have a block on said servers.

It's worth noting that for the Russian Speaking memebers answering on here it's very likely that your ISP does not work well with Amazon servers they are actually better off using a VPN as most of their ISP's have a block on said servers.
I suspected this as well. AWS is fussy about who trys funny business VPN spoofs

От основного провайдера идет только через VPN а это значит надо платить за VPN лишние 500 РУБЛЕЙ .Спасибо Разработчикам мне деньги не куда девать(((((((

Same problem here.

In the last few years (since the very beginning from premier) i used the same ISP and had no problem. Even when we transferred to the Steam. But, after the last content patch in tuesday, i cant play anymore. Or, at least barely - fortunatly, I have two ISP service at my home (One, for my family and one for my work).

When i connect with the regular ISP (type: cable, ISP name: MVM NET (a country sized local ISP in central Europe, i used this in the beginning)), i get a "unable to initialise network, check..." error after i hit the play button in the launcher. I can play every mmo and other online games, except the Elite

When i switch to another ISP (type: wifi, ISP name: DIGI (a region sized ISP in middle Europe)) everything is fine, and i can play.

Firewall is okay, firewall/security system's exceptions are okay, my system is okay, everything works fine. Reinstalled the game, checked the files integrity from the launcher, then from Steam, tried to launch with the .exe, etc., nothing helps, only when i switch to another internet connection

(sorry for my bad english, tried my best)

Finally, the lastest (today) patch solved my problem, now i can play again with using my primary isp.
Better later, than never!

Top Bottom