Unable to initialise network. Please check your connection

I am old. I am an old gamer. I have played Elite since it was released on the BBC micro. I played it on the ZX Spectrum, Atari ST, Amiga and finally on the PC. I was the first to dock when Elite Dangerous was released. I loved the mystery, the graphic and the sound. It did not disappoint.
But I AM disappointed at the recent silence from Frontier Developments lately, especially as of light of this recent update.

Time to stand forward Frontier Developments. Make an announcement. If you do not you will not only lose a player base in this game... you will lose trust in any game you develop.

We have seen distrust in game developers but maybe you might need to take note of how you can redeem yourselves like Hello Games.
They will fix it.

It does not help anyway...
I think it's possible we'll create more problems for ourselves by changing file settings in the guts of the game. I'd ignore absolutely anyone that comes here with an "I know the answer, we only need to change this file, that command" etc attitude. I have no idea what planet these people are from and why it's the case these things work for them but nobody else. You're just muddying the waters by offering silly solutions everyone. The only answer, the only fix can only come from FD. We didn't change file settings the day before the September update, yet we download files and abracadabra...nothing works. You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to equate the errors are due to what we downloaded...therefore, the thing we download next (ARE YOU LISTENING FD!?...tumbleweed...) should be the fix!

Last edited:
[Цитата= " mLine, сообщение: 8043401, участник: 164226"]
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Frontier Разработки\Элита Опасно
[/ЦИТАТА]
Спасибо, но это не помогло.

Well, it seems like i`m one of you, guys. I have the same problem. I already used to try all written above tips to deal with my connectivity problem and none of them help. I even dont know what exactly broken. You know, everything was just fine and then september update with this "unable to initialise network" error happen. I`ve tried everything. Any ideas what else should i do with my game\computer\BIOS\Windows\life to make this game work again?

They believe that the problems associated with the connection arise from the DNS. In an email I received recently, an employee suggests using a phone connection to play. It's epic!
So now I have to change my place of residence to be able to connect to another provider or pay additional costs to the mobile operator? No thanks.

Last edited:
Провайдера поменяй. Только так видимо.
С мобильников она запускается и так но мне же не нужно по 2 часа сидеть играть правда ведь)) все работало до патча этого и на основном провайдере ....Хоть бы Фронтиры на место все поставили

Attachments

• Снимок экрана (9).png
    Снимок экрана (9).png
    507.2 KB · Views: 215
Top Bottom