Patch Notes Update Update 1.1.04 Incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
<snip> ...
For some reason my status with the Federation is Hostile. (Scanned twice and have spent Weeks trying to fix it and it went from unfriendly to hostile!)
<snip>
"also ..."
Got to the conflict zone and was attacked by every federation single ship and it wont let me choose the federation side so I can not participate in this goal. And there is no Empire or Alliance goal to complete.
<more snip>

I'm with you on this problem B.R. I too have been locked as hostile by Fed's and I've made sure I don't attack Federation friendly factions (except if wanted). I try to do missions for the Fed associated groups and avoid jobs from others unless there is nothing better, but even then have to be selective.
I get blue up arrow most of the time, (which I assume is an improving rep and not me getting deeper in the mire :eek:) and I have managed to become merely unfriendly with a few Fed allied fractions, but because I'm generally a hostile there are not many Fed friendly missions available to me.
Another issue, you don't even become friendly with Fed by getting rank promotions. I've done a few rank up missions and got to 'Post Commander' (whatever that is?), but I'm still called enemy and shot at when at Federal stations !?
ONE UPSIDE is that while you get shot at while going in and out of space stations at least they don't scan you for illegal cargo :cool:)
I think it is a balance thing, doing bad things drives you down the rep table fast, but there is no easy way back up. They could really do with it being less uneven.
Yes I've also had combat missions where I can't choose sides or can only choose the one I don't want to support.
If it's to do with status, then once that's fixed this will become less of a problem. (if you 'behave' afterwards ;) ).
Looks like only community goals for you will be boring supply ones until then ... sorry :rolleyes:

I always thought that is how it should work, to add encouragement to abandonment the hunting mission. I just continue the original mission.

It makes no sense. How would getting a counter offer invalidate the pirate kills you already did? It's clearly a scripting error.

It would be less annoying if the person giving the counter offer would actually be representative of the bunch, and count for the pirate quota if you refuse the offer and kill them. The offer should also be better, to be genuinely tempting (and not happen every time).

Last edited:
Please fix the Galnet news language bug

Bitte reparieren GalNet News Sprache bug

Correggi il Galnet lingua notizia bug

Пожалуйста, исправьте языка новости ошибку Galnet

Thank you, Danke, Grazie, Cпасибо.

Anyone else having problems loggin in? When I press log in I get error " Failed to parse server response". Is this just for me? Never had this kind of error before.

Edit: My bad. It was the anti-virus software that was causing it :)

Last edited:
has anyone else got the issue of not being able to purchase an imperial clipper even though they have a rank of Baron or above since this update?
ive had a clipper before the update and moved on but ive been unable to make the purchase since the update,

has anyone else got the issue of not being able to purchase an imperial clipper even though they have a rank of Baron or above since this update?
ive had a clipper before the update and moved on but ive been unable to make the purchase since the update,

Pretty sure i was yesterday while checking on one of the shipyards. At least there was no banner on the clipper "You have to be rank Baron or higher to purchase" if thats what you mean.

i bought mine on friday evening, no probs at all. and i'm very, very happy with it.

obviously something has changed for my account, my rank within the empire is a Lord but i am unable to purchase a clipper.

Is there a bug thread floating around here? Since one of the recent 1.1 patches or newer, (including play yesterday) I'm consistenly seeing when I land on Station, that my ability to select station menu choices is not functional. I must log out and log back in. This seems to occur after I'm out bounty hunting and other ships can no longer be designated, the box no longer appears around them. So I leave, go back to Station, land and have to log out and back in. Is this a known bug? Thanks!

My ticket just got closed ... Thanks for getting in touch. This should no longer be an issue, therefore, we will close this ticket.

Be on the lookout for Galnet switching languages on you guys 'cos it shouldn't be happening anymore.

Game was glitched to the point of getting a Clipper at Squire rank and above, now fixed so Baron and above (which it how it should of been), maybe you bought one when it was glitched.

Thanks for this patch guys.

Unfortunately for me I tend only to play the game when travelling with work hence the updates can take days over various speed connections. Any chance of speeding up the patch server a bit? I realise I'm probably to only one having this problem but having tried to log on in Japan, Brazil and now the US I'm watching the patcher more than the game!

Anyway, only my own personal grumble, thanks for keeping the game going and growing.

:)

My ticket just got closed ... Thanks for getting in touch. This should no longer be an issue, therefore, we will close this ticket.

Be on the lookout for Galnet switching languages on you guys 'cos it shouldn't be happening anymore.

Still an issue as of the time of this post, just seen it in 39 Tauri / Porta.
Game language english, GalNet in german.

Doing a test atm: launcher language was set to system default (Danish in my case), have now switched to English - will see if this cures the problem.

Edit/Update: No, setting launcher language does not cure the problem.

Last edited:
Still an issue as of the time of this post, just seen it in 39 Tauri / Porta.
Game language english, GalNet in german.

Doing a test atm: launcher language was set to system default (Danish in my case), have now switched to English - will see if this cures the problem.

Edit/Update: No, setting launcher language does not cure the problem.

Hmmm, I wonder if they mean they've fixed it for the next release? Seems a bit cheeky to close my ticket before the fix is out tho'?

My Galnet is currently in French - at least those entries that I can actually read are. Several are just garbled text.

I gave up raising tickets a while ago. Never receive any response and they just get closed after a while...

Community Goal reward in Khasiri (Matteucci Terminal) is not working. It's supposed to be 20% discount to outfitting for 7 days. Everything is still full price (Yes, I have redeeemed at the Bulletin Board)

Ticket #00000039942

Last edited:

Sandro Sammarco

Lead Designer
Frontier
Hello Commander Eagle Eye!

Global rewards for community goals will take a little time to activate once they have been completed (personal rewards should be more or less immediate

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom