Update 17.01 | Update Notes

Hey folks. A few people have mentioned an issue with logging into Legacy servers. We've released a fix that should resolve this shortly so you should be able to login again. it may take a while for some servers to finish updating but if you try and relog you should be able to play again.
so far no more scarlet krait issue ....but i lost my kriat mk2 because of it

Yep, I knew it

And you saying I'm not allowed to be mad at the developers.. Please say, WHO gonna fix this in time, when it WAS needed at most? It is irrelevant after the war, if only this gonna be fixed.
What I see is 18 million credits for just 3 missions. Should be a good 50 million credit haul if you can stack 8 to 10 of these 3+ million cr missions. Short-range evacs pay up to 3 million per mission for the same amount of evacuees and are not worth the hassle.

Looks like Scarlet Krait from this morning is gone here too.
(PC, Horizons)
Still too cautious to start on a mission, waiting in hangar, but so far it's 30 minutes OK.

Do we have a Xmas event? Like Sandra's Workshop or Winking Cat reward....
According to the last line there, yes.

What I see is 18 million credits for just 3 missions. Should be a good 50 million credit haul if you can stack 8 to 10 of these 3+ million cr missions. Short-range evacs pay up to 3 million per mission for the same amount of evacuees and are not worth the hassle.
it is still a bug, not a feature. Also, payouts depends from your reputation with those local factions.

My game has been crashing every time I get too close to the rings of any given body, I've submitted a few crash reports as well. can anyone reproduce this weird bug?

When you get the load up screen ( where it say continue ) its on the bottom left of the corner of the screen starts with Elite dangerous Odyssey comparability update (3.8.14.0). FID : xxxxxxx
One note to add...I run windowed and the FID doesn't show up. If I go full screen, it's there at the bottom

Top Bottom