Update 17.01 | Update Notes

I'm really only upset because I spent over 500M building the Type 10 for Massacre Missions, only to be presented with the rebuy screen returning from the bathroom after 20 minutes of play. The ship can't be touched by pirates in the Low RES. I went from 100% to rebuy in less than 5 minutes.
Hindsight: Never go to the bathroom until you go offline. Whoda thunk?
Peace.
Sounds like skill issue to me

wish i had a answer for that, you land on fc, you go to inventory,go to transfere,select transfer to ship, transfere titems to ship.confirm ,should work,silly but annoying if it doesnt work, cant think of anything else to do,anther silly thing,you do have empty cargo racks on youre ship.

Am I the only one still having excactly the same issue when trying to transfer from carrier to ship?
The goods still just disappear.

I did it the other day and it worked fine. Select transfer, goods vanish from ship hold, check FC, goods all tucked away there, seems to work ok for me.

Am I the only one still having excactly the same issue when trying to transfer from carrier to ship?
The goods still just disappear.
Are these goods stolen? Do you see them in your normal market or the secure warehouse? Goods with stolen tags have to be transfered via secure storage buy/sell orders for a while.

I tried mined goods like Plat, Osmium and the likes. No "stolen" tags. I transfer via panel from carrier to ship and when I press confirm the stuff vanishes just like before. Relog makes the first commodity appear on my ship, the rest is back in carrier storage.
Issue is reproducable. Seems to me that this issue was only fixed in one direction...🤷‍♂️

this post is getting to me i need to find a answer,bear with me areyou in youre ship when you do the transfere as you cant do it from the terminal on the fc, just the mistake i made.

after the update, the process of exiting off the ship onto the planet takes a long time with the sound of footsteps in the background. How to fix it?

after the update, the process of exiting off the ship onto the planet takes a long time with the sound of footsteps in the background. How to fix it?
Not had this recently but it usually seems down to network/connection/possibly server issues. Generally just exiting and then restarting the launcher fixes it for me.

I've noticed that exiting the ship is more reliable than in 17.00. No more black screens that require a relog, or crash to desktop.

The landing attitude is still not fixed - ships are coming down to landing tilted... But at least my shieldless ship was not damaged by landing.

Top Bottom