Patch Notes Update Update 3.1.2

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Thanks for keeping us updated, made me jump when it just came up on my T-7's bridge display, though! Hope it really is 30 minutes or so - literally buying my first DB-X as soon as it's back up!

Well they fixed Search mission text last time..... hope my ship is ok - message said 10 mins and spot on 5 zap all is gawn. sigh.

bahahahahahaa, couldn't this little bit wait till the downtime tomorrow? oh wait no because of wing mission payouts, start actually fixing things instead of instant nerf bats aimed at our pocketbooks.

Well to be the devils advocate. They were really broken. My wing made almost a billion credits each the other night. I mean it was like a bunch of old men all hit the jackpot on a damned slot machine at the same time. However, I don't see Frontier stepping in and removing our credits gained. Just like they didn't take my Corvette, and my Fed Rank when I made Rear Admiral in 3 days from midshipman a few months back during that kerfuffle. So yea it sucks the free money is going away, but nothing good lasts forever. Just be thankful that you were there for it.

They can "fix" mission payouts but bet this is still there
B7k7r0r.jpg

Edit: yes my krait is named flapjack, you know why

Last edited:
Instead of nerf´s , paintjobs and new content frontier should finally fix long known issues for example: DESTROYING POWERPLANT DOES STILL NOTHING TO NPC´s .
How long this is known, how often did Frontier answer "we are currently into that" and nothing is fixed?!
I had so much hope since frontier said they want to do life improvements and bugfixes for this season. Yeah things sounds great about the mining and exploration update in the end of this season, but honestly i would rather wait 2 more years for that if they repair all the -annoying bugs instead.

The real purpose of this patch was to secretly add more paint packs. Just wait, you'll see them in the store before the week is over.

Doesn't matter either way to me. I'm not bothered by whatever the gold rush du jour is. I just know a few Cmdr's are expecting it and will be butt hurt by it.

Well, I'm probably one of many CMDR is gonna butthurt about it, assuming the gold rush gonna end. Also, will the wing mission still available for solo players after the mission fix?

That being said, what's up with insulating membrane's spawn amount? It's 2 per station/per trip and it took me 30ish trips just for the damn membrane. Thank god there is this system where I can push in any amount I have at hand.

Not sure how some imaginary credits would make it any less or more fun. If you find it fun, it will be fun regardless of the rewards.

Agreed

Max, it's the principle of it.

Your argument can also be reversed as well....So if it does not mean much then, why not leave it in the game?

Max, it's the principle of it.

Your argument can also be reversed as well....So if it does not mean much then, why not leave it in the game?

his argument was garbage just like this nerf.

The real purpose of this patch was to secretly add more paint packs. Just wait, you'll see them in the store before the week is over.

paintjobs are fine, would you prefer pay-to-win microtransactions?

Whats with the minor optimisations and fixes? If indeed minor, then why not them writing them down? How are we supposed to know what area of the game is touched?

Last edited:
credits -> unlock thing's -> unlocking stuff is fun for people.

you know what....this is bang on the money, and is exactly why i feel FD are right to try to keep control of (what little) economy the game has.

Saving up credits to unlock stuff IS fun and is a large part of the reason why i have played up till now........ making those credits come to fast removes any sense of achievement (for me, i accept others differ).

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom