Patch Notes Update Update 3.1.3

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I don't even play on console but the fact you still havent fixed the SRV thing bugs me, seriously guys pull it out and fix that ASAP it should be top priority, a critical function of your game does not work.
Let's see the same quick response we saw with the guardian boosters recently.

o7

When are you going to fix the NPCs spawning at players' assigned dock? And reapply the change to make Engineer stations always appear on top of the "Contacts" list, which for some reason has gone back to its old state?

I am glad to say this has only effected me once in four years. As it is so random I would hazard a guess that it may be extremely difficult to track down especially if they can't replicate it in house.

I would vote for cleaning known issues patches too, but I suspect not all of them are fixable in current branch without spending too much dev time.

Still, will say thanks for these fixes too. I suspect we will see more of these small updates though.

No advances on relative mouse toggle option I take it?
Anything in combat pay? (massacres/low haz res spawn rates/quality)

In the past, we usually get three minor updates after a major update, and then updates stop until the next major update. I hope you'll reconsider this approach, as there are still many bugs that remain unfixed. I'll happily accept 3.1.4 next week, and 3.1.5 the following week, etc. as long as is necessary to fix everything in the "known issues" list (which itself is incomplete).

Thank you!

+REP
I second this!

Last edited:
Is anyone else experiencing very low download speed with this upgrade?

Sync Files has been stuck on <1m for ages and my network is showing a download speed of around 700B/s.

If I run any other app which accesses the internet then they download in Mb/s so its not my network connection.

Last edited:
I have mentioned it before the devs should STOP all current work and content, and concentrate on FIXING everything before moving on to whole new material and thus adding to the already 13 + page list of bugs and fixes that currently are not being looked at, however nerfs get fixed with days sometimes hours. but constant bug reports though maybe looked at are still current, and are driving players away from the game.

I would sooner play a completely fixed playable game than sketch round a broken one.

And it's only getting worse the longer the devs leave it. Sorry but it's the simple truth right now.

Is anyone else experiencing very low download speed with this upgrade?

Sync Files has been stuck on <1m for ages and my network is showing a download speed of around 700B/s.

If I run any other app which accesses the internet then they download in Mb/s so its not my network connection.

Yup, I've got the "full bar" but it's taking forever to complete :(

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom