Updated Permit List

For those who don't have the Peregrina permit, now is a good time to get allied (though you still won't get the permit without divine intervention). The Aristocrats were (and probably still are) offering donation missions, my Bubble alt rarely needed to leave the station.

It will become a lot more difficult after the retreat. IIRC, the only known way to gain reputation with a faction you can't reach is to fit a Kill Warrant Scanner and go bounty-hunting in nearby systems for ships wanted by the faction, cashing in at an Interstellar Factor.

It will become a lot more difficult after the retreat. IIRC, the only known way to gain reputation with a faction you can't reach is to fit a Kill Warrant Scanner and go bounty-hunting in nearby systems for ships wanted by the faction, cashing in at an Interstellar Factor.
And ofc there is no point - as nowhere will be giving out the permit. Unless you plan to go via the 'whine at Support' route

Hey,

I'm wondering why people want to have peregrina permit among other permits.
Is it because of in-game description: " System trade consists of rumoured alien artefacts found in deep space, along with moderate mineral deposits in the system's inner asteroid belt" ?
Sorry if it has answered earlier.

Hey,

I'm wondering why people want to have peregrina permit among other permits.
Is it because of in-game description: " System trade consists of rumoured alien artefacts found in deep space, along with moderate mineral deposits in the system's inner asteroid belt" ?
Sorry if it has answered earlier.
Well, in my case, one of my personal quest is to get the permit for all permit-locked systems (at least those whom it is known how to get the permit). Peregrina and that one from CQC are missing for me.

Well, in my case, one of my personal quest is to get the permit for all permit-locked systems (at least those whom it is known how to get the permit). Peregrina and that one from CQC are missing for me.
Mbooni. I was offline on that weekend in that short 3 days, and thus now Im in doubt if I can even continue the Salvation storyline.

Same here, I'm allied with the PA but without anywhere to complete the process it was a bit deflating.
That' it's been done deliberately by a player group is infuriating.

Mbooni. I was offline on that weekend in that short 3 days, and thus now Im in doubt if I can even continue the Salvation storyline.
The permit for Mbooni is to get access the modified weapon. I don't know if there will be other opportunity in the future for hold this permit. However, I believe this will not compromise the continuity of the Salvation's plot.

Same here, I'm allied with the PA but without anywhere to complete the process it was a bit deflating.
That' it's been done deliberately by a player group is infuriating.
Yes, I cannot understand the purpose of doing this. I think the only way in game of get the access to the permit is people who have access to the system, manipulate the BGS in order to make a expansion of de PA to a nearby system. The problem is that all nearby system has the presence of the Close Encounters Corps.

and thus now Im in doubt if I can even continue the Salvation storyline.
You almost certainly can. People who had not previously participated in the storyline were still able to do the deliveries that weekend and get on Salvation's mailing list. If you've previously done things for him, most likely you'll get his next message as normal, and even if not you can probably jump in and do whatever the next thing is once you see it on the forum or wherever.

Yes, I cannot understand the purpose of doing this. I think the only way in game of get the access to the permit is people who have access to the system, manipulate the BGS in order to make a expansion of de PA to a nearby system. The problem is that all nearby system has the presence of the Close Encounters Corps.
Indeed. If we assume that CEC is responsible for closing off Peregrina in the first place, then it's fair to assume that they will oppose any attempt to expand the PA back out. At least until they lose interest in the project, whenever that might be. They're a Russian player group, so maybe right after New Years - the week from Jan 1 - 6 is holiday parties time over there, so perhaps they'll be distracted by real life? At any rate, it's a low population system, so a coordinated effort could generate very large influence swings in a short time. You'd have to find a way to jump the other two factions without getting stuck in a conflict, of course.

I think there was some speculation that they may want the system as a fortress to retreat to. I seem to remember them being involved in 3 other conflicts when I was there. (enemy of my enemy?)
Other than that they may actually be trying to grief the playerbase.

I think there was some speculation that they may want the system as a fortress to retreat to. I seem to remember them being involved in 3 other conflicts when I was there. (enemy of my enemy?)
Other than that they may actually be trying to grief the playerbase.
Can't be that - CEC is not present in Peregrina, and it isn't possible (currently, at least) to expand into permit-locked systems. I'm guessing they wanted to stop the flow of random traffic supporting non-CEC factions in the area due to players visiting to get the permit.

Can't be that - CEC is not present in Peregrina, and it isn't possible (currently, at least) to expand into permit-locked systems. I'm guessing they wanted to stop the flow of random traffic supporting non-CEC factions in the area due to players visiting to get the permit.
Effectively painting a target on their backs?

It makes a lot of sense. They seem to be quite committed to BGS duties. Nevertheless, c'mon! It was not cool, mate. 😃

1634203686267.png

Looks like they've added a Peregrina permit source (y)

Good! My Bubble alt got the permit and is now at Peregrina.

Now waiting for the indignant complaint thread: "Hey, Fronitier just dumped an invincible enemy megaship in one of our systems! This is unfair, why can't we blow it up or drive it off!"

Top Bottom