PvP [Video] Return of The Code? We never left..

[video] Return of the Mack. That’s awful too [haha]
[video=youtube_share;uB1D9wWxd2w]https://youtu.be/uB1D9wWxd2w[/video]

Flimley

Last edited:

verminstar

Banned
Ha, as troll posts go I'd give that a solid 6/10.

My turn then...

So apart from the rumoured inactivity of the code itself...(who?)...ye guys have decided on a triumphant return!

All ye need to do now is sort out the inactivity of the declaration that yer back cos...erm...it sorta looks like nobody really cares. I know I dont, Im just messin with ye. SDC are better at the salt mining...ye should ask fer some hints and tips maybe ^

Ha, as troll posts go I'd give that a solid 6/10.

Oh, harsh, I give it a definite 7, I grinned. :)

Pirate me any time. Better bring the 'big' stick though. ;) I'll be ready and waiting. Unless I'm in my T9. Then I'll scream like a girl and press all the buttons while getting blown up.

Last edited:

ALGOMATIC

Banned
My turn then...

So apart from the rumoured inactivity of the code itself...(who?)...ye guys have decided on a triumphant return!

All ye need to do now is sort out the inactivity of the declaration that yer back cos...erm...it sorta looks like nobody really cares. I know I dont, Im just messin with ye. SDC are better at the salt mining...ye should ask fer some hints and tips maybe ^

Aren't you "Rear Admiral" who never leaves SOLO?

verminstar

Banned
Aren't you "Rear Admiral" who never leaves SOLO?

Ive been playing in open only past 3 months...I can see yer quick and nothing gets past you hmm?

As fer ¨rear admiral¨...talk nicely and grease my palm with just the right amount of coin and we can talk shop...like I told ye already in private, we cant discuss business so openly and we need discretion here. Y3e wouldnt want yer missus finding out now would ye? Trust me, I deal with married men a lot in my line of work ^

Troll me and Ill troll ye right back kiddo...go pick on an easier target next time thats what yer good at yes?

Last edited:

ALGOMATIC

Banned
Ive been playing in open only past 3 months...I can see yer quick and nothing gets past you hmm?

As fer ¨rear admiral¨...talk nicely and grease my palm with just the right amount of coin and we can talk shop...like I told ye already in private, we cant discuss business so openly and we need discretion here. Y3e wouldnt want yer missus finding out now would ye? Trust me, I deal with married men a lot in my line of work ^

Troll me and Ill troll ye right back kiddo...go pick on an easier target next time thats what yer good at yes?

You couldn't troll me if you gave it a year trying. You are still "Rear Admiral" since you were fleeing for your life on any encounter that did not evolve NPCs. I doubt that Zachary Hudson would keep such "Admirals" in his fleet.

verminstar

Banned
You couldn't troll me if you gave it a year trying. You are still "Rear Admiral" since you were fleeing for your life on any encounter that did not evolve NPCs. I doubt that Zachary Hudson would keep such "Admirals" in his fleet.

Does he keep kings? Cos I work fer the empire not the feds...and fleeing aint really the right way to describe it. I was in a clipper which was just faster than them...I was literally just walking the dogs fer 20 minutes which is why I didnt just wake out...he was triggered enough to keep coming after me even though he had no chance of actually catching me and getting more and more angry because I just kept winding the guy up...even offered to start throwing tennis balls see if that would get him moving.

Thats not fleeing...thats trolling someone and laughing till it hurts cos they just so easy...no challenge at all. Thought you pvp types were supposed to be pro salt farmers...when they gonna start farming cos atm, almost all the examples Ive come across are amateurs at salt extraction. I extracted loads and never fired a shot...so who got to enjoy that encounter more ye think? He or me ^

Does he keep kings? Cos I work fer the empire not the feds...and fleeing aint really the right way to describe it. I was in a clipper which was just faster than them...I was literally just walking the dogs fer 20 minutes which is why I didnt just wake out...he was triggered enough to keep coming after me even though he had no chance of actually catching me and getting more and more angry because I just kept winding the guy up...even offered to start throwing tennis balls see if that would get him moving.

Thats not fleeing...thats trolling someone and laughing till it hurts cos they just so easy...no challenge at all. Thought you pvp types were supposed to be pro salt farmers...when they gonna start farming cos atm, almost all the examples Ive come across are amateurs at salt extraction. I extracted loads and never fired a shot...so who got to enjoy that encounter more ye think? He or me ^

Well this is one way to make a dull thread interesting :D

Top Bottom