We are never going to find Raxxla, are we?

I have no doubt it is in the game. I also have no doubt that it can not be reached and will not be reached until fdev want it to be.
They have stated its there. I believe this. Finding it would be finding the holy grail for anyone. I would think that the devs would want it to be a big deal. Not just a "oh look! That planets name is Raxxla". To make it more than that would require custom programming. Time and effort and money put into a single planet and any unique mechanics it may have. They would not put all that work into it and let it sit there and wait for a passerby.
Its there. And we will find it exactly when and if we are supposed to.

I have no doubt it is in the game. I also have no doubt that it can not be reached and will not be reached until fdev want it to be.
They have stated its there. I believe this. Finding it would be finding the holy grail for anyone. I would think that the devs would want it to be a big deal. Not just a "oh look! That planets name is Raxxla". To make it more than that would require custom programming. Time and effort and money put into a single planet and any unique mechanics it may have. They would not put all that work into it and let it sit there and wait for a passerby.
Its there. And we will find it exactly when and if we are supposed to.

There is a placeholder somewhere, I bet in Sol or Lave, that is currently hidden, because it is a placeholder. On it, it simply says "Raxxla". That's it.

An opinion (reese’s) piece:

We will find it, approx 1 game day before the live servers are switched off and we go into an eternal maintenance mode... Soloing on our own at the end of ELITE’s run.... A day I fear

It will be listed in the switch off patch notes in binary form...

o7

probably not in the game
I can't confirm it is in the game, but I can confirm what has been said by Frontier about it ....
At Lavecon in 2017, one of the Frontier devs ... I think it was Michael Brookes, but I am not sure .... not only confirmed Raxxla was in the game, but that a commander had been through the system it's in, honked and left.
About this time, Frontier locked some systems that at least one had been visited by a commander.

I believe ... but have absolutely no proof ... this is where Raxxla is ... I also believe it's not a planet, as that would be found too quickly. I think it's a structure on a planet.
As Dziondziak said, we won't find it until Frontier are ready for us to find it.

My guess is that Raxxla will be included in the Odyssey update next year. FDev will drop us a few clues on how to find it. Or maybe there will be a special mission for us to do to help us find it. And when we finally get there, we will find one of these new social hubs there manned by bots. After our long journey we will be able to stop off, relax and after checking in, have a chat and a drink in the Raxxla Hotel bar. Rare drinks will be on sale there, such as the very potent Raxxla Discovery Ale.
'Welcome to the Hotel Raxxla! You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.'
Or maybe we can leave, and we have to fight our way out with those new cool high tech looking guns!

My guess is that Raxxla will be included in the Odyssey update next year. FDev will drop us a few clues on how to find it. Or maybe there will be a special mission for us to do to help us find it. And when we finally get there, we will find one of these new social hubs there manned by bots. After our long journey we will be able to stop off, relax and after checking in, have a chat and a drink in the Raxxla Hotel bar. Rare drinks will be on sale there, such as the very potent Raxxla Discovery Ale.
'Welcome to the Hotel Raxxla! You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.'
Or maybe we can leave, and we have to fight our way out with those new cool high tech looking guns!
And visit the gift shop on our way out :p

At Lavecon in 2017, one of the Frontier devs ... I think it was Michael Brookes, but I am not sure .... not only confirmed Raxxla was in the game, but that a commander had been through the system it's in, honked and left.

This never happened. Im not sure how everyone has heard this.
They did say it is in the game. The rest was never said.

I have seen the interview in question. Braben has been directly asked if he said this. No sound bite, video or personal confirmation has ever surfaced. I just dont buy it.
They said there would be no clues. This would be the biggest clue ever, as it would rule out 97% of the galaxy

Top Bottom