We are never going to find Raxxla, are we?

Its practically not in the game. If frontier even placed something that only appears with in 1000 light seconds, it could be anywhere.. the possibility even in 1 system is practically infinite.

Did anyone find the generation ships by just flying in a random direction? There needs to be clues? There are no clues?

Its like really wishing for the impossible. Or to wake up and be lucky one day.

Its practically not in the game. If frontier even placed something that only appears with in 1000 light seconds, it could be anywhere.. the possibility even in 1 system is practically infinite.

Did anyone find the generation ships by just flying in a random direction? There needs to be clues? There are no clues?

It's the Schrodingers Cat of Elite .... it both exists and doesn't exist until you look in the right spot.

If you ever find Raxxla, it won't be what you hope it is. You will soon realize that all your hopes are always at the next Raxxla. You can find in that either the futility of life, or the meaning of life - hope dies last, so learn to love the journey.

I find great comfort in the pursuit of an unobtainable goal. There is no fear of failure, and every milestone reached is a success to be celebrated.

If you ever find Raxxla, it won't be what you hope it is. You will soon realize that all your hopes are always at the next Raxxla. You can find in that either the futility of life, or the meaning of life - hope dies last, so learn to love the journey.

I find great comfort in the pursuit of an unobtainable goal. There is no fear of failure, and every milestone reached is a success to be celebrated.
For some reason I now feel inspired to get a hamster and name it Raxxla. We have a cat though, so probably not a good idea. :unsure:

I have Raxxla, think about it, extremely rare, almost a myth, something you hear about, maybe see some info, but never meet out I space, almost impossible to own. Maybe locked in a hard permit system? Obviously the Cobra mk4 , i bought mine last month @ Jameson Memorial. Still havent flown it.

Thwarptide

Banned
I have seen the interview in question. Braben has been directly asked if he said this. No sound bite, video or personal confirmation has ever surfaced. I just dont buy it.
They said there would be no clues. This would be the biggest clue ever, as it would rule out 97% of the galaxy

But in the interview he also said "Brookes: "That's true, but I think you have to make some of it a tiny bit obvious just so people know what they're doing."

No, I don't even think it's in the game. We have been sent us on an imaginary wild-goose chase.
Famous last words as a scientist.

Realize this is a game and it is constantly evolving through the imagination and hard work of people on these forums and affiliated.
Community stirred up the Raxxla meme enough to manifest it in game with a high degree of probability.
You can not be sure what it is, if it is or when it is, but it is.

If it's really been in the game from the very start, then what even could it be? Either another planet you can't land on or a Coriolis/Orbis/Ocellus station with the name Raxxla.

Or they just have a place reserved where they want to put it someday, but you can't get there now (i.e. permit locked).

Either way, it's a complete waste of time to go looking for it at the moment (at least in my opinion).

If Raxxla will some day become some meaningful content I'm pretty sure Frontier will nudge us towards the right direction.

If it's really been in the game from the very start, then what even could it be? Either another planet you can't land on or a Coriolis/Orbis/Ocellus station with the name Raxxla.

Or they just have a place reserved where they want to put it someday, but you can't get there now (i.e. permit locked).

Either way, it's a complete waste of time to go looking for it at the moment (at least in my opinion).

If Raxxla will some day become some meaningful content I'm pretty sure Frontier will nudge us towards the right direction.

I'm afraid no matter what Raxxla is, people will be disappointed and raging when it's found This is what Raxxla is? This is what we chased for all those years? It could be one of the coolest things ever, but people would still complain because the hype has developed a life of it's own.

I'm afraid no matter what Raxxla is, people will be disappointed and raging when it's found This is what Raxxla is? This is what we chased for all those years? It could be one of the coolest things ever, but people would still complain because the hype has developed a life of it's own.
Well. It is like the "Riddles in the Dark".

The context of the answer is important for how well it is received once revealed, if it ever will. Sometimes it is better not to reveal the answer. And sometimes the answer is there anyway.

"What has it got in its pocketses!?"

Anger, frustration.... calm jolly laughter..... or maybe just a sigh of relief.

Comm - Unity.

Top Bottom