We are never going to find Raxxla, are we?

So my friends and I have been REALLY searching for Raxxla, going to Heart and Soul Nebula, trying things, following the forums. We believe it might be a way to go to a alternate galaxy. Could easily be possible, looking at the tech. But i't's been stagnant for as long as I can remember. Since the Codex came out, and there was mention of Raxxla and Dark Wheel, nothing. I really think FD should nudge us in th right direction. We need a new thing to be excited about, just when the Thargoid bases were new..

So my friends and I have been REALLY searching for Raxxla, going to Heart and Soul Nebula, trying things, following the forums. We believe it might be a way to go to a alternate galaxy. Could easily be possible, looking at the tech. But i't's been stagnant for as long as I can remember. Since the Codex came out, and there was mention of Raxxla and Dark Wheel, nothing. I really think FD should nudge us in th right direction. We need a new thing to be excited about, just when the Thargoid bases were new..
Do you have a system description of any kind? It would be helpful if people knew what it is they were looking for.

Let me ask you this, what do you suppose Raxxla is? Without knowing 100% what it is how do you go about looking for it, and with 400 billion possible locations at that?

On the path to clues about Raxxla you might stumble upon more mysteries and new adventures.

Either Raxxla is a concept in game or somewhere else in reality. But there is 'no way'* of knowing for sure. And that is the mystery. We love mysteries.

- Well, someone knows. But it is most likely compartmentalized.

You have to ask CMDR Thrust from Bradford where Raxxla is.

CMDR Thrust is Raxxla..

1756aea7815426d34a6a2f317cba6b18.jpg

I agree... I've been out to the heart and soul and found nothing... if they would nudge us further along toward an area .. nothing felt worse than scanning hundreds of systems and seeing nothing again and again and coming to the conclusion nothing was actually out there.

If they just confirmed yep its out there and its in this quadrant of the galaxy then the hunt would be on. I'd bring my carrier out there immediately.

Top Bottom