Newcomer / Intro What are you up to?

Whatever those guys touch turns to gold, they are very savvy. I got PayPal when I joined eBay, I've never had issue's with either, as long as you go in with the "Buyer beware" attitude.

Are those the only Arx'sesis paint schemes they offer for that ship? Just three?
They're v.nice skins, but yep only three - I'd like one of the red ones ...but also a Stygian Red for stealth mode ofc ...going to be saving Arx a long time for those^

They're v.nice skins, but yep only three - I'd like one of the red ones ...but also a Stygian Red for stealth mode ofc ...going to be saving Arx a long time for those^
I have over 55,000 Arx, I never use it, would be nice if I could trade it.
989868.jpg

Whatever those guys touch turns to gold, they are very savvy. I got PayPal when I joined eBay, I've never had issue's with either, as long as you go in with the "Buyer beware" attitude.

Are those the only Arx'sesis paint schemes they offer for that ship? Just three?
Yes just the three, four if you include the one with the prebuild. Which isn’t too bad considering the Asp Scout which has been in the game for years only has nine.

Something about the Python Mk2 keeps reminding me of this book cover which the Mk1 didn’t and the resemblance is tenuous.
View attachment 392358
Your one of those guys with a photographic memory, how you get this stuff is beyond me, I do see the resemblance.
How dare you come in here with your bourgeois 23 billion credits. Some of us are grinding away in the underbelly of Frontier space.
Ha, I started out that way too, my first trip to Colonia (only trip, never came back) was a huge boon for me. Then I bought an Anaconda and headed out to the far side of the galaxy, from then on, it's been downhill. Plus, I don't own a carrier, no maintenance fees or upkeep or buying of tritium.

Recently I went all the way home to change the forwarding address etc and purchase the new tech. (in the mail, arrives at Neon Sanctuary tomorrow night!). Well anyway Penny broke up with Domino because of her true feelings for Petra. Hey I might name the new ship after a soap opera, or just be the S.S. SOAP OPERA

Or the S.O.S. SOAP OPERA now that has potential. But what also arrives tomorrow night by Inter Astra mail is a beluga roughly assembled during my visit to player-rich Founder's World. I miss watching the gankers, I do. But glad to be home and glad I took the old Colonia Connection Highway instead of the new bridge.

Anyway it's official I went all the way home, declared my home changed, and went all the way home. The first Noon to move to Colonio County MW

1715215571916.png

Until then I have got some heat testing and fun things to do with the new Python, P. I tell you all about it. I imagined using the new Python to learn mining but it seems like grandpa Rupee's old Keelback woulda been better. So the mine company was going to be named Whispy River for willie nelson but ah now the Python is just "P" for now,

which matches its new cockpit bling. I know it was a kit but just suspend reality and be inclusive and the solid truth is, I used ARX to purchase a P

Anyway, I guess I have no time to learn to mine right now anyway with the beluga incoming. Some day. I will learn to mine and get the Python6 and whispy river rides then

1715217726580.png

1715216407333.png

1715217993403.png

Last edited:
Recently I went all the way home to change the forwarding address etc and purchase the new tech. (in the mail, arrives at Neon Sanctuary tomorrow night!). Well anyway Penny broke up with Domino because of her true feelings for Petra. Hey I might name the new ship after a soap opera, or just be the S.S. SOAP OPERA

Or the S.O.S. SOAP OPERA now that has potential. But what also arrives tomorrow night by Inter Astra mail is a beluga roughly assembled during my visit to player-rich Founder's World. I miss watching the gankers, I do. But glad to be home and glad I took the old Colonia Connection Highway instead of the new bridge.

Anyway it's official I went all the way home, declared my home changed, and went all the way home. The first Noon to move to Colonio County MW

View attachment 392374

Until then I have got some heat testing and fun things to do with the new Python, P. I tell you all about it. I imagined using the new Python to learn mining but it seems like grandpa Rupee's old Keelback woulda been better. So the mine company was going to be named Whispy River for willie nelson but ah now the Python is just "P" for now,

which matches its new cockpit bling. I know it was a kit but just suspend reality and be inclusive and the solid truth is, I used ARX to purchase a P

Anyway, I guess I have no time to learn to mine right now anyway with the beluga incoming. Some day. I will learn to mine and get the Python6 and whispy river rides then

View attachment 392378
View attachment 392375

View attachment 392380
Looks marvelous, my you have many joyful hours in it pillaging and making fireballs and showing the bubble-heads that Colonia is dangerous place. (y)

I think I'm liking the name of SPACE OPERA now. No, soap. Hmm why why too many choices, controls. This is important stuff I log off before I name my ship wrongly

S.O.S. like in Soap Opera Shenanigans?

"Save Our Spacehip!" well CMDR T, well.. since in the 1980s came about soap operas perhaps where the great need of syndicating serious stuff - specifically as opposed to shenanigans. Think of Mork and Mindy or SNL right. Johnny Carson. Or The Buck Owens Show ah no that would be B.O.S.

Save Our Syndication!
Seriously, Our Stuff!
Save Our (TV) Sexlife
Stuff O'Seriousness
Spagetti O'S

That was so long ago the Twinkies from that period have all evo'd cellophane chrysalises. So let's just play the safe card. Do not issue an S.O.S. unless we are more sure what it means and agreed. Sounds like how Ye Wenjie started some trouble

Also instead of "P", could be PP, THE "PP", or, "THE S.S. PP" haha for penny's python or penny + petra that would be PPP

I might be able to use the PP, er excuse me yes my PP, like the hauler and dolphin I had but also kill people. Like a dolphin and vulture put together (got married) and all the crazy drama that ensues. SQUAWK? SQUEEEE! S.O.S. = SQUAWK OR SQUEE? I don't think that's it

I was hitting up some space mollusks with a pink rail gun and had to wonder how high that pushed me in the ranks of people who have shot the most pink railguns on space mollusks. You know? In particular, viride space mollusks.

O7

Last edited:
I think I'm liking the name of SPACE OPERA now. No, soap. Hmm why why too many choices, controls. This is important stuff I log off before I name my ship wrongly

"Save Our Spacehip!" well CMDR T, well.. since in the 1980s came about soap operas perhaps where the great need of syndicating serious stuff - specifically as opposed to shenanigans. Think of Mork and Mindy or SNL right. Johnny Carson. Or The Buck Owens Show ah no that would be B.O.S.

Save Our Syndication!
Seriously, Our Stuff!
Save Our (TV) Sexlife
Stuff O'Seriousness
Spagetti O'S

That was so long ago the Twinkies from that period have all evo'd cellophane chrysalises. So let's just play the safe card. Do not issue an S.O.S. unless we are more sure what it means and agreed. Sounds like how Ye Wenjie started some trouble
Well, well... That's a nice rabbit hole. I think I'll jump in for a bit:

Save Our Spaghetti
Save Other Stuff
Seriously Otherworldly Shenanigans
Shave O'Sullivan
Save Our Soil

I think that should do it for now...
I was hitting up some space mollusks with a pink rail gun and had to wonder how high that pushed me in the ranks of people who have shot the most pink railguns on space mollusks. You know? In particular, viride space mollusks.

O7
I think the only ones who might keep track of that are the space mollusks themselves. But I'm not sure what their answer would be if they did. Maybe hit you with the greenest weapon they can find out there?

My, oh my... That rabbit hole made me almost forget to report from my endeavors with some pics...

Several newly discovered stars (without planets), systems where only the closest planets were discovered, many first footfalls, a few WWs, often terraformable and some systems where no man had gone before.

Can you spot the reason for this loop?
Can You Spot It.jpg

First time I have found one of these:
Fumarola First.jpg

And a nice view I had while departing from a moon.
GG.jpg

It feels nice to be out here. A well-needed counterpoint to real life.

Top Bottom