Newcomer / Intro What are you up to?

Elvira is awesome

Gee I love this feeling passing a gas giant and moons in a new region, and the codex is like pop, pop, p-pop

I'm in the outer Oreo conflux or something. But I think I will turn around and pass back through Izanami towards home. However, Izanami was a dangerous land for lookee-loos, a land of many nebulae. And bark mounds. Bark, bark!
Luvvly shot!

Eddie has been doing pirate massacre missions. One of them involved going up against groups of targets ranging from Novice to Competent. In his Cutter, this was not so much 'fish in a barrel' as 'snails versus road roller'...

pharos_05.jpg

That aside, I do think Pharos is probably the best-looking ship of any owned by my CMDRs 😍

Eddie has been doing pirate massacre missions. One of them involved going up against groups of targets ranging from Novice to Competent. In his Cutter, this was not so much 'fish in a barrel' as 'snails versus road roller'...

View attachment 395203
That aside, I do think Pharos is probably the best-looking ship of any owned by my CMDRs 😍
They are luxurious looking. However, for me, if it's looks, it's the mamba...

View attachment 395203
Interesting. I was wondering how you made an already ugly ship look like a proper munter. You paid for the antlers on it?

Last edited:
But I might buy Sirius Corp stock while they're down. They might develop some new way to make the old drives relevant - or if the Thargoids might for example start picking up our rogue signals when we use the SCO. Eh? Besides, I have doubled my slush fund, since the beginning of the trip. If I invest half in booze and half in Sirius Corp.. and keep the third half for day to day..

Well in addition to ample services, this carrier the DSSA Enigma had the best parking space yet.. for itself and for Penny. Itself, so scenically perched between the jet cones; and for the explorer, special purple landing lights match the little nebula all around. But, Orca paint got down to 23% this time. A welcome shot of midnight black and a short respite before just 8,000 LY til home now.
1718605617346.png

1718607905879.png

While shuttling back and forth between Jameson's Crashed Cobra and Ray Gateway in Diaguandri I've been adding interest by buying a ship I've never used before for each round trip to the Cobra.
Today I tried the Keelback. It's quirky and all, but didn't make much of an impression on me. A much loved ship by some.
On selling the Keelback, I scrolled through the available ships to try a Type 6 next. Its not available at Ray Gateway. Then I metaphorically speaking tripped over the Asp Scout. I smiled. The least popular ship in the galaxy. Oh well, might as well see why people dislike it so much.
It looks pretty cool in the ship cockpit hologram. The boost has a strange, quiet, silky whoosh to it that I find pleasing. And its incredibly agile in the "blue zone", and even more so relative to almost any ship I can think of in supercruise. It's a bit slow on thrusters, but...

.... am I even allowed to say this?

I actually quite like it 😊

Sometimes I have to back up, wave it around, and knock mine upside the apparatus a couple of times. Maybe mine's getting old.. maybe, and I did graduate to Elite in exobiology at last night's sell-off.

I think this is the Ooscs Creos. It looks like a big ol picnic basket from this way.
1718642096356.png

A picnic basket to fill with these delicious luteum anemones, growing above the Orca's nose
1718642223777.png

Sitting in a system that has as far as I am aware an undocumented feature:)

It is a single star with no planets or moons population 0, but has Federation allegiance?

It has a lot of USS's, far more than I could keep up with and surprise surprise a lot of them are HGE's containing Proprietary Composites and Core Dynamics Composites:)

There is also a Material trader just under 12ly away.

I have filled all of my 3,4 and 5 grade mats to capacity so LTT 3010 is now open for all:)

Sitting in a system that has as far as I am aware an undocumented feature:)

It is a single star with no planets or moons population 0, but has Federation allegiance?

It has a lot of USS's, far more than I could keep up with and surprise surprise a lot of them are HGE's containing Proprietary Composites and Core Dynamics Composites:)

There is also a Material trader just under 12ly away.

I have filled all of my 3,4 and 5 grade mats to capacity so LTT 3010 is now open for all:)

Not exactly undocumented:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKhgIFsvXIk

Top Bottom