Newcomer / Intro What are you up to?

At Diagurandi, last week of being pledged to Li-Yong, I thought, well, ships are not expensive here, what did you never fly, and would be good for collecting Mats? So I got the DBX and what do you know, I quite like the LOCUST, a small but nifty SRV capaple impressive distance ship in my hand now, I decided to give the crash site another shot. I tried that before and failed due to getting stuck on a rock, just one SRV with me, I needed to self destruct, and dismissed this site.

Now I got it. That sweet spot is great, giving me usually enough Grade 5 and them some in 15-20 minutes. All right, digging in here, I am tired to run out of Mats when engineering. Now it's fill up to the brim time. I am staying here a few days until I maxed out all my encoded. Period. Brought some home cooked frozen goodies and a selection of classical music. First round I am going to listen to Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli's unsurpassed Ravel recording from the 20th century, still my all time favourite.

Going to be a long week, hopefully I brought enough Chateau Picard....

🖖

Last edited:
A little xtra Re Picard.
'You know, sometimes, i'm doing something completely ordinary,like on my way to ten foreward or standing by my chair reading a data slab, when i'll look up,and i'll be surrounded by beautiful women.And as i look at them, suddenly, all their clothes fall off.Just like that !'
🤗
Oops wrong franchise.:)

Last edited:
I think I brought to much Chateau Picard along, progessing faster than I thought I would, but still, the longest grind I did to date.... I was nearly out of all encoded, now all Grade 1-2 plus one entire row up to Grade 5 filled up, conveyer belt stuff, but I guess once all is maxed out, this will keep me going for quite some time.

I think I brought to much Chateau Picard along, progessing faster than I thought I would, but still, the longest grind I did to date.... I was nearly out of all encoded, now all Grade 1-2 plus one entire row up to Grade 5 filled up, conveyer belt stuff, but I guess once all is maxed out, this will keep me going for quite some time.
Do take time to enjoy the amenities. Rumor has it that if you collect all bins you can gain access to the bar underneath, which rises from beneath where the volleyball court used to be like thunderbird island.They wont actually let you in until the glyphs are inserted in the right order ( a kind of musical composition on which your preferences are somehow encoded, so that as you enter, everything is as you would have it, which in turn can sometimes lead to 'interesting' interactions with other patrons, who have somewhat conflicting views).
Or just enjoy the views.:)

Such a masterpiece, sure it bombed at the box office, but it's a darn classic in my book, I have it on WHS, Laserdisk and Bluray, yes I am a nerd :p

We're all nerds here :LOL:

And yeah, it is. I resisted seeing BTILC, I have no idea why, for the longest time, and then about 10 years ago I caught it at a friends 'bad movie night' (he loves every movie he shows!), and obviously, I've seen it a number of times since.

I do love that Jack, played by the big name star, is actually the comedy side-kick, rather than the hero of the peice :ROFLMAO:

And the Gangnam Parody is just sublime 😁

Pork Chop Express

Good name for a ship...

My acronymacon is missing a few letters at the moment.BTILC?

"Big Trouble in Little China" - the movie in question ;)

So, I never did get 'round to any VO mining:

QpM3hP2.png

Is it just me...

WpFlVF2.png

Or have the geo sites got bigger? Every one I've visited since the update dropped (6-7 in the past few days) have covered a much larger area, and with more features, than any of the previous ones I've visited.

Did they get a tweak, or have I just been going to the wrong places?

Decent view from the last one I visited, too:

Ijm4jup.png

And from space:

wTpE7Wf.png

Going to change things up a bit. So far, the low intensity CZ I've found feels more fun than the hazres I've been haunting. Was using a Vulture (Mr. Bojangles) but I'm now going to try the FdL (Lady Sybil Ramkin but I feel a name change coming on). Before I can do that though, she needs some tweaking in the gunsgunsguns department, including engineering.

If that proves to not work for me, I'll head home and bring out the Corvette.

And here I was, not that long ago, saying combat was not my thing. Now I'm like that crazed chopper pilot in "Full Metal Jacket" - "Get some! Get some!". Or that bloke on the Toob channel "FPSRussia": he's not done much lately but this is one of my faves of his:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d84r8gMGxFQ

Top Bottom