Newcomer / Intro What are you up to?

I've done one CZ. Hairy was not the word and yes, I nearly did have my bottom returned to me, all wrapped up in a nice gift box with a fancy red ribbon. I ought to try again. I did it in my rather sluggish but fully engineered Corvette so a Mamba may be a different kette of fish.

I've just docked back at my carrier after another fruitless selling painite attempt. Once again, the bottom fell out of the market as demand had been met by the time I arrived. What I need is station with a large landing pad and an evern larger demand... could take a while.

EDIT

Oh yes, yesterday I ran afoul of the no orange blob again...

tiXr9kj.jpg

Not having a good time lately :ROFLMAO:
I haven't planet mapped a ringed planet for a while but that's way more detail than I remember seeing.

Speaking of which, Jupiter and Saturn are kind've in conjunction so that's a nice sight.

Finally sold the painite. What a reduction in profit since the rebalancing :cry: However, it's still OK-ish for tritium purchasing and carrier UC.

I think I'll go back to exploring. I want to see more alien life. Of the list below, I've only encountered 'Goids, bark mounds and metallic crystals.

EDIT Do Guardians count? They're all dead aren't they?

Last edited:
B..b....but... I haven’t done one neutron jump yet....!! 😬
400+ jumps out is, then. ;)

Seriously, though, neutron dancing isn't hard or even particularly dangerous, just, and I cannot emphasize this enough: Don't bother with white dwarfs! Those ARE dangerous, and the bonus to range isn't worth the risk. Seriously. I mean it! :)

As to the whole procedure, it's much easier to just watch a YouTube vid than to try to write it up in a sensible fashion. Down to Earth Astronomy has a few good ones about it, if I remember correctly.

Finally sold the painite. What a reduction in profit since the rebalancing :cry: However, it's still OK-ish for tritium purchasing and carrier UC.

I think I'll go back to exploring. I want to see more alien life. Of the list below, I've only encountered 'Goids, bark mounds and metallic crystals.

EDIT Do Guardians count? They're all dead aren't they?
Allegedly.
I have heard claims that they were killed by their own tech or AI, which is why I only use the FSD booster.

Currently sitting aboard Gnosis B in KOI 413 waiting for the Gas Giants of Rhubarb and Custard to collide.
Only going to be glancing blow today according to the orbital mechanics dudes, the head on crash is expected for July.

Some Video of the event
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTJ0I0gWeHo

Some of the work someone else had to do. All I did was get a lift on a FC and watch.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Top Bottom