Newcomer / Intro What are you up to?

Gosh. I just took the Mamba out for a quick spin. Quite fun to fly so I think I may name her something more... suitable... than "Incontinentia Buttocks".
(I had wanted the surname "Buttockth" to fit the pronunciation correctly but that was just one letter too long).

I think she deserves a stint in a hazres to see what's what; she has plasma accelerators and rail guns which are a world away from what I normally use.

I am a simple man and that name gave me a good laugh :) .

I think what Para meant was something along the lines: "Don't blame the game, blame yourself". The game works on hundreds of thousands of PCs, so it's safe to assume that if it doesn't on one particular PC, it may be a local problem, rather than a global one.
Oh I didn't mean Para. I meant the Blue Beep guy. I get what you're saying. 😀

On a side note, the list of censored words on this forum really hurts my writing style and forces me into quick edits more often than I'd like. Although I suppose it'll keep me out of further trouble with the mods. I've already been savagely beaten up in PM's by Arguendo.

Oh I didn't mean Para. I meant the Blue Beep guy. I get what you're saying. 😀

On a side note, the list of censored words on this forum really hurts my writing style and forces me into quick edits more often than I'd like. Although I suppose it'll keep me out of further trouble with the mods. I've already been savagely beaten up in PM's by Arguendo.
Hah, less than a month here and you're already tackling the mods? Well done. :)
Though I would like to point out that there is no forum achievement for number of infractions. :p

Honestly, I talk like a roofer IRL, too, no ill-intention, it's just how I express fondness, but I learned to moderate myself, here. Frontier makes games for all kinds of people from all kinds of age brackets, so you never know who's reading your posts. I think it made me grow as a person and enriched my vocabulary. :LOL:

Though I would like to point out that there is no forum achievement for number of infractions. :p
Aah, dammit.

Honestly, I talk like a roofer IRL, too, no ill-intention, it's just how I express fondness, but I learned to moderate myself, here. Frontier makes games for all kinds of people from all kinds of age brackets, so you never know who's reading your posts. I think it made me grow as a person and enriched my vocabulary. :LOL:
Yeah, that's a good point. Plus it's a little safety measure limiting the number of cringey comments you may have made after a few beers.

Hah, less than a month here and you're already tackling the mods? Well done. :)

That new signature of yours is :ROFLMAO:

Another personal landmark. Just found a system with 89 bodies in it, the most I’ve ever discovered.

EOL PROU UI-S D4-923

2A9F6942-D60E-4535-A930-A75E083FD9DA.jpeg

I was concentrating on getting this screenshot:

heat critical shot.jpg

I was thinking, "That's cool" and then I returned to the cockpit only to discover I was very wrong about it being cool...

heat critical.jpg

My heat went to 325% as I fled, and I had to repair the hull on the fly to survive. That'll teach me :)

I do like the screenshot though. I was collecting Selenium from Crystalline Fragments.

Top Bottom