What did you do in Planet Zoo today?

Played around with the new pack today and extended my entrance "plaza" with a little famers/souvenir/info shop.
This is where i imagine an really adorable grandma (mom/grandmother of the park director maybe?) selling homemade jam and juice, wildflower honey and eggs produced in the park, fruits and veggies from local farmers aswell as a handfull of souvenirs, flyers, maps and the like.
And honestly im kinda obssed with this idea 😂 .

View attachment 391375
View attachment 391376
Whoa, really impressive. I love how cozy it feels!

I spent alot of time updating all of my spread sheets especially the interspecies bonus list they merged 2 major groups to have the second largest pool of animals with this pack and the maize actually fixed a major foliage issue in one of the sets.

I am now in the process of designing a chicken habitat since that is the next animal in my build for animals cheapest to most expensive which the chicken ranks 4th

Well howdy y'all. Welcome to another update for Moonshine Ranch. We haven't done much, yet we accomplished quite a bit. Let's take a look, shall we?

First up, we know it's still early, especially for a small zoo such as ours, but we just had to put in a gift shop. We remodeled the welcome center, adding the all kinds of goodies the whole family can enjoy:
1.jpeg

We hope that this will help raise enough money for further improvements to the zoo as well as conservation efforts. And who doesn't love a good plushie or coffee mug?

Next up, the Dall Sheep barn has been redone, as well as finally preparing the attic for additional storage:
2.jpeg

3.jpeg

But our biggest upgrade of all. We have opened a new exhibit housing local North American Beavers. Take a look and meet Billy, Willie, Clarabel and Mabel:
4.jpeg

5.jpeg

8.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

We hope to be able to rescue future beavers and provide them with a safe and comfortable home.

Thank y'all for visiting the Ranch. And remember: we're "Bringing the wild to you"

Played around with the new pack today and extended my entrance "plaza" with a little famers/souvenir/info shop.
This is where i imagine an really adorable grandma (mom/grandmother of the park director maybe?) selling homemade jam and juice, wildflower honey and eggs produced in the park, fruits and veggies from local farmers aswell as a handfull of souvenirs, flyers, maps and the like.
And honestly im kinda obssed with this idea 😂 .

View attachment 391375
View attachment 391376
May I ask... How did you do those jam jars? A truly wonderful interior 👌
I should start using those giant fake trees for indoor enclosures, they look very cool.

IMG_0249.jpeg

Construction is moving quickly recently, a couple more things got done yesterday that I forgot to post, the entrance (top pic) and the donkeys backstage (surprising cause I actually tried on a backstage area for once lol):
IMG_0245.jpeg
IMG_0247.jpeg

And 6 more hours of construction today adds the next enclosure to the children zoo, slightly different style to the others but still fits in:

IMG_0244.jpeg
IMG_0242.jpeg
IMG_0243.jpeg

IMG_0246.jpeg

I’ve surprisingly warmed up the Alpacas, they’re just too cute to get mad at, Melvin on the other hand isn’t quite pleased with them🫏
IMG_0248.jpeg

Last edited:
Meanwhile, I'm stll in the mode of "open game > look at entrance I built > do a rough and dirty habitat mockup > no inspiration > give up, close game > repeat later".

I know what I want to do, I just can't seem to make myself actually do it.

Meanwhile, I'm stll in the mode of "open game > look at entrance I built > do a rough and dirty habitat mockup > no inspiration > give up, close game > repeat later".

I know what I want to do, I just can't seem to make myself actually do it.
This is me whenever I look at the butterfly area I still havent finished. I built a whole chicken farm and restaurant just to avoid working with the butterflies.

View attachment 391593

Construction is moving quickly recently, a couple more things got done yesterday that I forgot to post, the entrance (top pic) and the donkeys backstage (surprising cause I actually tried on a backstage area for once lol):
View attachment 391591View attachment 391592

And 6 more hours of construction today adds the next enclosure to the children zoo, slightly different style to the others but still fits in:

View attachment 391594View attachment 391595View attachment 391596
View attachment 391597

I’ve surprisingly warmed up the Alpacas, they’re just too cute to get mad at, Melvin on the other hand isn’t quite pleased with them🫏
View attachment 391598
Wow I really like the stables!!! So realistic. Will you upload them to the workshop?

This is me whenever I look at the butterfly area I still havent finished. I built a whole chicken farm and restaurant just to avoid working with the butterflies.
I haven't even started the zoo aside from the entrance. I don't know why; I really want to play and get into it like I used to, but I just don't have the motivation right now. I don't know whether I'm just super tired or creatively numb or what. I even went to the zoo the other day to try and give myself that urge to play but it still eluded me.

Top Bottom