What might come next for PZ?

We have the tools to make large buildings of sorts. Wouldn't it be to add for an aviary just need to expand vertically for flight of birds within the space? Then the perching upon branches and such. What about the addition of zookeepers showing lemurs, parrots and such to the guest? If it wouldn't be too difficult in adding birds. Wouldn't it be about the same for aquatics? Would the behavior AI be too much for the development of these animals? What about additions like the kangaroo, the koala, sloth, giant anteater and so on? Is it too much to want these additional animals? Imagine being able to make an aviary on top that goes into a waterway that has a glass tunnel beneath it to see coral fish, sharks, stingrays and sea turtles. Perhaps an octopus or something rather with the light rays shining through clear water from above during the day and path neon lights at night.

How much time would rigging and animations take per animal I wonder?

Interesting videos but if his ideas were implemented we would end up with bears and wolves in almost every pack which I don't think would go down well with some.

Interesting videos but if his ideas were implemented we would end up with bears and wolves in almost every pack which I don't think would go down well with some.

I think it depends. More grey wolf or brown bear subspecies probably wouldn't go well, but writing off bears and wolves (using the term 'wolf' broadly) doesn't seem right. I mean there is a huge difference between the Malayan sun bear and the Eurasian brown bear, for example, and the maned wolf and the Mexican wolf.

I'm fine with 'clone' animals when there's some effort put in, or they're different enough to warrant inclusion. The Arctic wolf annoyed me - the polar bear did not.

I agree, more than happy to see more of the same species but I don't think everyone would be.

Well, as I said, more of the same species (if we already have more than one of that species without much difference) wouldn't be ideal. We don't need another brown bear or grey wolf. Different animals from the same families however should be perfectly acceptable.

What I wish Frontier could do is maybe release the odd 'clone' animal on its own for a low price, and then save the DLC's (and make them more spread out to give themselves more time to work on them) for more unique animals and all the other stuff that goes into a DLC (building sets, scenery, scenarios, etc.).

What I wish Frontier could do is maybe release the odd 'clone' animal on its own for a low price, and then save the DLC's (and make them more spread out to give themselves more time to work on them) for more unique animals and all the other stuff that goes into a DLC (building sets, scenery, scenarios, etc.).

It would be nice with a variety of kinds.

Top Bottom