Ships Work in Progress: Complete Full Colour ED Ship Size Chart

This is looking really great! I would definitely add the manufacturer's logo (if you can find decent versions of them), this will really make it look professional!

How can we help get this completed?
Hi Gryphorim!

As mentioned in my original post, I still need suitable pictures of the larger ships (mainly the Conda, the Type-9 and maybe the Type-7 – someone else already volunteered to pose for a photo-op with the Python, the FDL and the Clipper). Due to their size, these pictures have to be taken by someone else than the pilot of the vessel.

So either, I need meet with someone with one (or more) of these ships in a private group so I can take these pictures myself, or you could arrange a photo-shoot with one of your friends and post the pictures here. The specifications are also in the first post.

Hi Gryphorim!

As mentioned in my original post, I still need suitable pictures of the larger ships (mainly the Conda, the Type-9 and maybe the Type-7 – someone else already volunteered to pose for a photo-op with the Python, the FDL and the Clipper). Due to their size, these pictures have to be taken by someone else than the pilot of the vessel.

So either, I need meet with someone with one (or more) of these ships in a private group so I can take these pictures myself, or you could arrange a photo-shoot with one of your friends and post the pictures here. The specifications are also in the first post.

I have all ships apart from the dropship. All based at Lembava.

Feel free to add me in game but I'm struggling time wise at the moment (same CMDR name but no space) :D

Would be more than happy to help with this I can bring my anaconda if you still need a pic of one, its a great idea keep going rep added :D
I have all ships apart from the dropship. All based at Lembava.

Feel free to add me in game but I'm struggling time wise at the moment (same CMDR name but no space) :D
Great! Thanks for the offers. Maybe we could arrange something in the next days. I'll send you a PM when I find the time.

If you want some pics of the wireframe cobra that can be arranged...
Oooooooh… yes please. :) If you could take a debug camera pic the way I describe in the first post (preferably in full 4k glory) and upload it here or somewhere else, that would be great.

How's this grab you?

cobra_wframe_highres_zpsy9oitqg8.jpg

http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/rav4803/media/ed/cobra_wframe_highres_zpsy9oitqg8.jpg.html (should be a download link to get the original size. i had to crop it, as my 24000px wide original shot would take forever to upload)

Would have been sooner, but i was 200ly away from it sucking up to the Empire in order to get a clipper and courier while they're allowing plebians like me to own them...

Great! Thanks for the offers. Maybe we could arrange something in the next days. I'll send you a PM when I find the time.

Oooooooh… yes please. :) If you could take a debug camera pic the way I describe in the first post (preferably in full 4k glory) and upload it here or somewhere else, that would be great.

Sure, my commander name is also the same as my forum name i'm available whenever as I never seem to sleep xD

Last edited:
I was a little bored earlier, hope you don't mind...

y2rFQYV_wireframe_zpsixfsop1p.jpg

Had to clone some of the grid, as the image i took was a slightly different distance away from the ship, so a little different perspective.

Last edited:
How's this grab you?

http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/rav4803/media/ed/cobra_wframe_highres_zpsy9oitqg8.jpg.html (should be a download link to get the original size. i had to crop it, as my 24000px wide original shot would take forever to upload)

Would have been sooner, but i was 200ly away from it sucking up to the Empire in order to get a clipper and courier while they're allowing plebians like me to own them...
Excellent! :) Thanks a bunch! I would give rep, but the forum won't let me. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I was a little bored earlier, hope you don't mind...
Nice. Go ahead!

Quick screenshot today as we were doing pictures, I was going to send in a pm but apparently I can't attach files...
Nice. :)

Also whilst in my screenshots folder I found this. Have you considered putting a Nav Beacon on there too because they are much larger than most people think :p
I actually haven't thought about this before. Might be an idea, but depends on whether I can get good numbers on their size.

Hey, not to sound impatient but when is there going to be an update to the chart? I am eager to see some of the holes filled. ;)

Top Bottom