IMPORTANT: World's Fair Pack coming soon!

i wonder if theres fish and chips !! omg been wanting that for a while awesome pack there frontier well done cant wait to see it all

2 coasters and a transport ride, I'm hoping the free update will have a few flat rides :/
That's what I'm hoping for too. I wish they would add more flat rides that aren't in Planet Coaster. Maybe they will surprise us with some free flat rides in the free update. They did that with the Mouse Hunt in the last free update.

On the one hand, it's totally awesome!!! [big grin][up]

But on the other hand, I unfortunately miss flatrides. [sad]

But nevertheless I congratulate to this pack. The devs have made a lot of effort again!

So good to finally have asian themes! Very excited about all of these new themes! 10 countries, this is awesome! France, Italy, España, Morocco, Deutschland, United Kingdom, USA, Mexico, Japan and China! We can make Epcot now!

So impatient to play with the theme of my country!

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Bo I have a question. I saw a Spain sign at the end of the trailer. Does that mean we are getting a paella/tapa food stand? :D

Not tapas, but keep thinking! The Spanish flavours you might encounter in theme parks ;)...

So is there going to be any stream for this pack before the release or is there still no livestream this wednesday[ugh].

Nope, first livestream is the World's Fair let's play with Rob Chisholm on Oct 17, for... reasons....!

Firstly, YES, finally some asian themeing :D
Secondly, "Dune Delights" sounds sandy, so does that mean new maps? a sandy dessert type one in particular? ;0

I can't wait :D

No new maps, as we've already stated previously that's not something we currently have time and manpower to focus on.

i wonder if theres fish and chips !! omg been wanting that for a while awesome pack there frontier well done cant wait to see it all

Sugary Emporium is the UK one, and it sells sweets!

On the one hand, it's totally awesome!!! [big grin][up]

But on the other hand, I unfortunately miss flatrides. [sad]

But nevertheless I congratulate to this pack. The devs have made a lot of effort again!

We can't have flat rides in every update, as they are incredibly time-consuming and taxing to produce and deliver.

What an amazing pack. I hope it’s as “full” as the description suggests. Will be buying on the day. Thankfully I have a very fortunate week off work a couple of days after the pack goes live!!! Very excited, thank you Frontier.

Bo I have a question. I saw a Spain sign at the end of the trailer. Does that mean we are getting a paella/tapa food stand? :D

Actually paella is only typical in the Valencian area, and tapas are typical only in Castillian areas and Andalusia. Although of course they have been imported to most touristic areas like the Andalusian flamenco, the bulls and -for some reason I can't fathom- the Mexican hats.

Something that is more broad is "churros" and hot chocolate, which I guess is what Frontier has in mind for the DLC.

Hi,
Still no change in gameplay....

I'd suggest posting whatever you want changed in the suggestions and ideas section.

Not sure what you want to achieve here with that comment....

I'm looking forward to this DLC. Gameplay changes or not....

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Actually paella is only typical in the Valencian area, and tapas are typical only in Castillian areas and Andalusia. Although of course they have been imported to most touristic areas like the Andalusian flamenco, the bulls and -for some reason I can't fathom- the Mexican hats.

Something that is more broad is "churros" and hot chocolate, which I guess is what Frontier has in mind for the DLC.

Smart cookie you are!

Not tapas, but keep thinking! The Spanish flavours you might encounter in theme parks ;)...

Nope, first livestream is the World's Fair let's play with Rob Chisholm on Oct 17, for... reasons....!

No new maps, as we've already stated previously that's not something we currently have time and manpower to focus on.

Sugary Emporium is the UK one, and it sells sweets!

We can't have flat rides in every update, as they are incredibly time-consuming and taxing to produce and deliver.

Smart cookie you are!
I was thinking of gazpacho haha but I love churros. In my city they are delicious so I will have to buy some for when I play the dlc when it comes out :D

Top Bottom