You V The Weekend: Comic Relief – Elite style!

Community effort - please complete...

A Thargoid walks into Jaques bar....

4d16a702b639d272bb82e755cb211d3e82c9a18cb3f9cfa55a395bc297ffeb0b.jpg

Community effort - please complete...

A Thargoid walks into Jaques bar....

Thargoid: "blgrlrlbl bll grgbl bglbrggll" (and hands the bartender a million credit note)

The bartender thinks to himself, "This Thargoid doesn't know the prices of drinks" and gives him 10 credits change.

Bartender: "You know, we don't get too many Thargoids in here."

Thargoid: "grrll blblblb grrlbl brrrrlg lbbbrg glglgl!"[B]*1[/B]

*1 at 999,990 credits a drink, I ain't coming back either!

Last edited:
Rather than tickling my ribs, this is just making me feel old!

29 years? Feels like yesterday that I had six mates crammed into my Chrysler Sunbeam as we drove into town to buy water machine guns, which we then stormed the sixth-form centre with. We would probably have been shot if we tried that now.

Most of all, it makes me miss Rik.
"Please don't go to jail, people's poet - we'll kill ourselves if you do. But first we're going to take off all our clothes!"

You know you are an EliteDangerous explorer addict when you honk everytime you enter another district with your car - or when you honk each time you see the sun.

You know you are an EliteDangerous explorer addict when you honk everytime you enter another district with your car - or when you honk each time you see the sun.

I've been meaning to put a geo-fence trigger on my phone that will play the Disco scan sound every time I enter a municipality.

Top Bottom