I revised your numbers.
I made a little mistake before.

Here it is, the new number:

R A X X L A
5 1 3 3 2 1

Ok now is see, why you come up with 6/6/3...

Interesting, how did you get the allotted numbers in the first place?

Oh and btw, the distance from Sirius to Sol is 8,6 Ly XD

Edit:
Read today that the "Planet Osiris" is in the system "HD 209458".
It is in Elite, as a populated HIP system.

Edit2:
Bast, the system where multiple UAs where seen has only one planet,
called "THFC-EST1882" so the "12" and the "8" has another appearance.

Last edited:
"THFC-EST1882".....Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Est 1882

:) I think that may be player-named.

Oh yes that may aswell be the case.
When you start theorizing about things that are repetitive in the finds,
you start seeing things.
Now where is my tinfoil?!

This hunt grows to the size of the "Atlantis"-Myth...

Last edited:
Ok now is see, why you come up with 6/6/3...

Interesting, how did you get the allotted numbers in the first place?

Oh and btw, the distance from Sirius to Sol is 8,6 Ly XD

Edit:
Read today that the "Planet Osiris" is in the system "HD 209458".
It is in Elite, as a populated HIP system.

Edit2:
Bast, the system where multiple UAs where seen has only one planet,
called "THFC-EST1882" so the "12" and the "8" has another appearance.

New numbers I am working with.

R A X X L A G A T E W A Y
30 6 18 18 12 6 42 6 42 30 24 6 12

It's not hard science so I wont delve too deep. It more to do with correlation and comparision.

Julio, I will prolly have to make another post so not to derail this one. I need to display the chart for you which will take up space.
Then I can write my findings and others can check to see if any co-ords or info. It looks (very)interesting so far but I need to test some other things.
I'm also seeing if there is anything in the audio numbers but again, the answer is a little simpler and in game.

Missons have a hidden rank system. I think this is where the answer could be.

Last edited:
Back from my big explore and elite,so ready to search for the legendry raxxala.
Only run a few of the missions so far,early days but seems to me I don't get these missions everywhere but certain areas and systems,many yes but not everywhere.

Was thinking of mapping where and which factions apply to see if there's any link or pattern.

Back from my big explore and elite,so ready to search for the legendry raxxala.
Only run a few of the missions so far,early days but seems to me I don't get these missions everywhere but certain areas and systems,many yes but not everywhere.

Was thinking of mapping where and which factions apply to see if there's any link or pattern.

Good idea, will be interesting to see the results. I've tried to keep the number of systems to a minimum, and the pattern I've seen so far is that missions only tends to be given once for a given to/from system/station/faction, although I have seen a few duplicates, i.e. the exceptions to confirm the rule.

In order for factions to give the missions, you also need a high enough rep to attain the missions. When things started slow, I took the other missions and soon the Elite missions began to appear.

Last edited:
Here is a pic of a weird star constellation viewed from G 99-49:
X marks the spot.jpg

A hint towards "RAXXLA"? ;)

I'm joinin the search, for the moment I'll just follow the thread, when I finish helping with the UA (plan to retrieve and test with an UA for a while, then move on but keep following the UA thing) I'll start actively looking for Raxxla

I'm joinin the search, for the moment I'll just follow the thread, when I finish helping with the UA (plan to retrieve and test with an UA for a while, then move on but keep following the UA thing) I'll start actively looking for Raxxla

You are most welcome, Cmdr, in any way, shape or form you wish :)

I have been following this thread with interest.
I am at Jaques station and notices it does not have a bulletin board this seems strange to me

Been sidetracked by the new CG's but not stopped me working on the missions.
Me personally am not a paperwork person so dont expect big tables and stats to analyse, i did try for a few missions taking screenshots etc, thinking maybe type and list the factions out etc.
but seemed a fruitless task after several dozen missions.

Round up of findings so far. i dont have trade or combat elite yet so the sap 8 missions i cant do, leaves the Exploring ones i can.
Black box's for Dark wheel turns mission and Outer rim one delivery of data mission.
Correct me if wrong on these points.
1. Minor Factions in systems only give each mission once ? Although i will get more of the same mission in system , its then from another faction in that system.
I am assuming each minor faction will need each bit of info once, then they need the next part.
Then get the Dark wheel turns mission for a black box after doing the outer rim mission. then theyre happy with that.
This can be repeated for each minor faction ( which are interested in the missions, not all seem to be if you go further out in the bubble ) little progress so far in a pattern.

Not found any repeats of missions for the same faction, unless you see both on BB before completing the first mission. ( like double promotion missions for the same rank with major faction , only can do it once )

Makes me wonder if might need to attain Elite in either trade or/and combat to get access to the Sap8 containers and other elite combat missions to then complete these missions for the factions.
I hope with all the missions done for finding an answer for the minor faction chosen may lead to another mission.

Anyone have triple Elite rank and tried doing all the elite missions for one minor faction?

Until i get that rank will continue doing the missions i can and looking for answers and Raxxla, not seen any trinkets of fortune missions either , yet

Edit : Found one repeat , almost. from the Same minor faction , but to a different target faction. i guess theres a lot more to it

Last edited:
A new myth-hunter is in the town!

Hello CMDR's!

I am new to this thread but already fascinated from the search. So count me in.
Actual i am on an exploration tour in the core. As seen in one of the first post's here, RAXXLA has been associated with the numbers:
RA = 18 1
XX = 24 24
LA = 12 1
So i changed it in:
RA = 181
X = 24
XLA = 24 12 1

This coordinates (181 : 24 : 24.121) are near my position and i will take a look.
Yes i know, it is far-fetched, but its only a detour of about 300 LY.
I will report back, if i will found something.

But generally, count me in. If someone has a theory wich leads somewhere into the core, i can check it out!

EDIT: Sadly, there is nothing on the excact coordinates. Around it, i only found one system with (possible) interesting characteristica:
possibleRaxxla.jpg
Thargoids need an ammonia atmosphere, right? And i have read somewhere, that water is important for them. But this is absolutly not an evidence! :(

Last edited:
Hello, Cmdr!
You are most welcome regardless of how many tables or screenshots you churn out :)
Been sidetracked by the new CG's but not stopped me working on the missions.
Me personally am not a paperwork person so dont expect big tables and stats to analyse, i did try for a few missions taking screenshots etc, thinking maybe type and list the factions out etc.
but seemed a fruitless task after several dozen missions.

This seems to be the pattern, although I've seen a few deliveries that must be the exceptions that confirms the rule. Interesting theory that all Elite missions must be completed for a given station / faction, I'll investigate the data I've gathered so far for this pattern.
Correct me if wrong on these points.
1. Minor Factions in systems only give each mission once ? Although i will get more of the same mission in system , its then from another faction in that system.
I am assuming each minor faction will need each bit of info once, then they need the next part.
Then get the Dark wheel turns mission for a black box after doing the outer rim mission. then theyre happy with that.
This can be repeated for each minor faction ( which are interested in the missions, not all seem to be if you go further out in the bubble ) little progress so far in a pattern.

Not found any repeats of missions for the same faction, unless you see both on BB before completing the first mission. ( like double promotion missions for the same rank with major faction , only can do it once )

I know a Triple Cmdr that would be more than happy to help :cool:
Anyone have triple Elite rank and tried doing all the elite missions for one minor faction?

Until i get that rank will continue doing the missions i can and looking for answers and Raxxla, not seen any trinkets of fortune missions either , yet

Edit : Found one repeat , almost. from the Same minor faction , but to a different target faction. i guess theres a lot more to it

Last edited:
Hello CMDR's!

I am new to this thread but already fascinated from the search. So count me in.
Actual i am on an exploration tour in the core. As seen in one of the first post's here, RAXXLA has been associated with the numbers:
RA = 18 1
XX = 24 24
LA = 12 1
So i changed it in:
RA = 181
X = 24
XLA = 24 12 1

This coordinates (181 : 24 : 24.121) are near my position and i will take a look.
Yes i know, it is far-fetched, but its only a detour of about 300 LY.
I will report back, if i will found something.

But generally, count me in. If someone has a theory wich leads somewhere into the core, i can check it out!

EDIT: Sadly, there is nothing on the excact coordinates. Around it, i only found one system with (possible) interesting characteristica:
View attachment 57101
Thargoids need an ammonia atmosphere, right? And i have read somewhere, that water is important for them. But this is absolutly not an evidence! :(

Hello, Cmdr!
You are most welcome to help out in any way, shape or form.

Good to know that we now have an agent in the core :)

Thank you a lot, CMDR! :)
Are there any interesting places in the upper regions of our galaxy?
In the community-map 7 (i think) i only see a few discovered regions, so many others to explore.
Are there any hints in the missions from the dark wheel which I could pursue?

Thank you a lot, CMDR! :)
Are there any interesting places in the upper regions of our galaxy?
In the community-map 7 (i think) i only see a few discovered regions, so many others to explore.
Are there any hints in the missions from the dark wheel which I could pursue?

If we choose to interpret the mission "Obfuscated In The Outer Rim" as the outer edges of the galaxy, then map 7 would absolutely be part of a hint. Discovering new areas in the rim would be valuable even should we not locate Raxxla there, then for the Galactic mapping project. I know this is precious little to go on, but hey, that's why it's a quest :)

Good luck should you choose to go there, Cmdr, and send back pretty pictures!

If we choose to interpret the mission "Obfuscated In The Outer Rim" as the outer edges of the galaxy, then map 7 would absolutely be part of a hint. Discovering new areas in the rim would be valuable even should we not locate Raxxla there, then for the Galactic mapping project. I know this is precious little to go on, but hey, that's why it's a quest :)

Good luck should you choose to go there, Cmdr, and send back pretty pictures!

Thanks CMDR Macros.
I will go to the nebulae on the way to the upper-left rim.
So it's one of the least visited areas, so perhaps i stumble over Raxxla! :)

"This is never gonna stop Clay, this challenge will never stop"

Yesterday I made progress on 2 fronts; it seems that the black box missions have more to them in the sense that the black boxes actually talk. I recorded 10 mins of apparent noise and black box beacon signal, looked at it in Audacity and boom, I heard a voice apparently saying "This is never gonna stop Clay, this challenge will never stop" repeatedly throughout the stream. So, this means more black box recordings and analysis to see if the recordings have different messages, and hopefully some of them with more meaning than this first one.

On the second front, I discovered the Dark Wheel diplomatic missions, actually they had been staring me in the face the whole time disguised as "Sealing The Deal" missions. Dough!

This of course warrant more data analysis encompassing all 5 missions to find patterns, e.g. which station/faction has had all the 5 missions.

On a side note I made a another little discovery with respect to the BGS. I took a "Steal 8 clothing" mission, stopped by a SSS in an unpopulated system and found the usual Hafnium 178 type convoy with a T9 and 2 Anaconda's; only this time the T9 were carrying 1 clothing! - this cargo must certainly have been put there due to my current clothing mission, although I thought it a bit excessive to protect clothing so excessively, must be that federal security takes fashion very seriously :)

Last edited:
Yesterday I made progress on 2 fronts; it seems that the black box missions have more to them in the sense that the black boxes actually talk. I recorded 10 mins of apparent noise and black box beacon signal, looked at it in Audacity and boom, I heard a voice apparently saying "This is never gonna stop Clay, this challenge will never stop" repeatedly throughout the stream. So, this means more black box recordings and analysis to see if the recordings have different messages, and hopefully some of them with more meaning than this first one.

Great finding, Macros! :D
This looks like a major breakthrough, congratz and rep for you!
Unfortunately, I'm not in the bubble, but i think here are more than enough good CMDR's to deal with it.

Question: Are there any hints of nebulae in the near of Raxxla? (I have arrived at my first nebula in the north-western quadrant)

EDIT: And here is my finding: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=116450&page=27&p=2736156&viewfull=1#post2736156

Last edited:
Top Bottom