QoL for system status and mysterious things

Just a small thing that could help explorers as well as make the Galaxy feel more alive to everyone.

As you enter a human inhabited system COVAS will tell you what state the system is in (eg. Economic boom detected, civil war in progress).

For mysterious things like thargoid sites, guardian bacons, structures, or ruins COVAS will give you a anomalous signature detected (eg. Guardian signature detected, unknown sensor reading captured). Something to help you explore systems with hidden things in them. I think it would go a long way as structures and such only show when within 1000ls but if your ship computer told you it read a mysterious signal for a system you would be more inclined to explore until you found that data source.

I think it would go a long way as structures and such only show when within 1000ls but if your ship computer told you it read a mysterious signal for a system you would be more inclined to explore until you found that data source.

If my ship told me it had found a mysterious signal source I'd damn well expect it to tell me where it came from.

This is the kind of stuff I hope we get in the next update.

I like the idea of learning that there is strange around here in the system, and it is now up to me to decide if I want to try and find it or not.

You have mods for that already... hell, you can use voice attack and tell your ship what to do and it will do it.

Top Bottom