Amosphic planetary landing and starport, with space legs possible.

Dear, Frontier,

Here is my idea about how you can accomplish both Starport Space Legs and Atmospheric Landing. First you claim that there is no purpose to space legs in the game, yet we get the SRV, why not just use the current technology from the Horizons, which would allow you to show how big the star ports are instead of normal walking legs why not use the SRV there is no reason to believe that the cars that go zipping through the starport area are not SRV. You can use the current ground stations for landing on atmospheric planets in the center of certain designated cities. Also this could later on open up the ability for players to control system fractions, because they will most likely be a member of the minor faction and will likely get to vote. The technical stuff is already there, just needs to be adjusted slightly, but just image how big the starport would feel if you take your SRV out at the docking port and drive along streets to varies venders in the station.

I believe that the players would get the idea of how big the starports are. Another great thing is more poeple will buy horizons to get the SRV and Hangers, plus more stuff to do with the SRV. So why not use the SRV as the space legs in the huge Mega Starports and if players are in a hurry they can always just use the standard boring menu.

So with this idea you can release: Space Legs, and Atmospheric Landing building upon Horizons.

Hope you and everyone like my idea.
Sincerely,
Elite Dangerous Player
Sidman

Last edited:
Yay! Another space legs post! I take a shot every time someone says space legs in this thread. According the the find results, 7 shots (including my post) tonight so far! I'll be starting when I get off work. Thanks guys, I can nurture my alcoholism!

I'll be back to take another count when I get home. Make me proud!

Yay! Another space legs post! I take a shot every time someone says space legs in this thread. According the the find results, 7 shots (including my post) tonight so far! I'll be starting when I get off work. Thanks guys, I can nurture my alcoholism!

I'll be back to take another count when I get home. Make me proud!

Space legs, space legs, space legs, space legs times Infinity. Mwhahahahah

Top Bottom