So, let's talk about 3.3

Maybe FD doesn't show anything to make the WOW factor last another week.

I hope they truly changed the way mining and exploration works with a lot of player interaction and possibilities.

There's a lot going on: 3.3 coming soon (the topic of this very thread). 17 of us saw much of it 2 weeks ago.

Maintenance mode

Not very much going on mode

Next try? :)

Yeah, I heard similar things last time some of the anointed were admitted to Braben Towers.

We can't announce the release date of the 3.3 update at the moment, but we will be sharing more details about the content in the coming weeks.

Which translated means:

"We haven't finished it yet, which is why it will be weeks before it appears. If the beta raises concerns, it will probably be too late to do anything about that so will have to covered in a patch in the New Year."

So to the OP:

Don't hold your breath...

The Blessed 17 probably know more but....cannot say.

We can't announce the release date of the 3.3 update at the moment, but we will be sharing more details about the content in the coming weeks. Keep an eye on these forums for such announcements.

Will you announce those streams this week? You keep saying the same thing "weeks away". This tactic of delaying reveals is getting old.

Last edited:
Everything with Elite is only weeks away. Weeks away for the next release, weeks away for the videos discussing the next release. It'll end up being 20 weeks away. JUST WEEKS!

I just really wish that FD would be honest.

FD demonstrate a complete lack of confidence in themselves when they constantly churn out all this 'soon' and 'excited' .

Other companies manage it better. X Plane dev forum for example: Ask them a question and they give you a straight answer, not always what you want to hear but yes, a straight answer.

FD cannot manage that for some reason.

Whatever happens, I'm going to have a some new space game features to test by the end of next month. By Nov 30, I will either be playing the beta or I'll be playing X4 Foundations!

Last edited:
Top Bottom