[DW2] Distant Worlds 2 - A Journey of Discovery

Erimus asked me to add a couple of the tools I have made that will actually be extremely useful, to my second post. Shame I didn't think of that myself, they will really be massively useful.

Our organisation team is coming up with an outfitting guide, and general tips for the various roles, and they will make it to the second post too soon.

FYI, thanks for everyone's patience with the mugs. I aim to get most if not all sent as links to you this weekend o7

UUUUUGGGHHH thanks FDev....

I have my AspX parked in the start location after months of grinding to unlock engineers, unlock Guardian modules, gather matts and build a decent explorer to get her ready to go and what do they do....go and release another possible competitor to old faithful.....the Krait Phantom....

will have to see when it get released after the beta...

Defiantly wait until it goes live. Remember, until the live server is updated, no numbers are final. I'm tentativly planning on taking a Phantom myself, but I'd never recommend up ending all your plans before we get final numbers for her.

Defiantly wait until it goes live. Remember, until the live server is updated, no numbers are final. I'm tentativly planning on taking a Phantom myself, but I'd never recommend up ending all your plans before we get final numbers for her.

(Shakes fist angrily in agreement) :mad:

Erimus asked me to add a couple of the tools I have made that will actually be extremely useful, to my second post. Shame I didn't think of that myself, they will really be massively useful.

Our organisation team is coming up with an outfitting guide, and general tips for the various roles, and they will make it to the second post too soon.

FYI, thanks for everyone's patience with the mugs. I aim to get most if not all sent as links to you this weekend o7

ED Profiler looks amazing. I'm going to have to get it. At the very least, it'll allow me to swap from Occulus to my monitor without having to change anything in game, then exit and reload. Currently still need to switch off the occulus to do video/screenshots.

help

Is anyone able to tell me my details forDW2?
It won't let me do it through the link.
Says I'm not creating something another.
Cmdr GlasgowKeith84..
Sorry to be a pain. :rolleyes:

My fellow Cmdrs and anybody interested in my 2nd Circumnavigation of the Milky Way Galaxy, I made a 10 min video explaining (me yammering on and on) about my first and second circumnavigation, this video is incredibly boring, so boring I assure you it would bore death to death haha... but maybe someone will find it useful or entertaining or funny? who knows, I own a production company for 23 years now but I do not normally do voice overs so its not as polished as it could be, thanks for looking, 07

If anybody who is organizing/leading the DW2 trip sees this, this is my resume to be in charge of something in the media department, i've got lots of time as you can see to do stuff?.

[video=youtube;ekemwmce-3c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekemwmce-3c[/video]

My fellow Cmdrs and anybody interested in my 2nd Circumnavigation of the Milky Way Galaxy

Well done Cmdr, 2 x circumnavs is a great achievement. Presume you've been to the Elite Explorers Myriad thread and registered your 'mileage' (if now over 1m), your system count (multiples of 10k - each a 'myriad') and your Elite Explorer status?

I actually cannot wait.

I have to admit I’m eager to get underway too.

Honestly I’m just eager to go exploring again after 3.3 goes live. I’ll be in a new ship (the Phantom) with new things to search for using new tools. Not to mention the whole Codex aspect being introduced.

I’m feeling an excitement for exploration I’ve not felt in a very long time, so yeah, I actually cannot wait either. ;)

Likewise - I am keen to see how an expedition deploys these tools. I've got a good handle on how to jump and explore a system and it's growing on me (slowly). I am eager to set off now with a fleet!

I am also impatient and my foot is tapping hard.

There are a few concerns rattling around my puny skull though. Am i setup correctly? I dont mean ship build as im all over that, but social wise, is this going to be played in a private group? I am on the discord group but there is soooooo much going on on that platform im not too sure which channel to be in and is there anything else i have missed to get the full experience of this exped.

Top Bottom