Patch Notes Update April Update - Patch Notes

1st bug report submitted.
Shields get turned back on after every jump.
Game running fine for me generally.

Wow I can't wait to get on board my ship tonight to see everything. Has the keyboard freezing issue been solved too when entering the chat screen

giphy.gif

Are we there yet?

now you get a mega ship with different specialiced ship inside, including fighting anacondas :ROFLMAO:
Thinking about that we should really be able to fit a sidey, or Eagle or viper quite comfortably into a stripped out ,no cargo annie or similar sized ship...

New home screen is OK I guess ... although, from looking at this and a few other screens such as options, etc, it looks like having altered HUD colours is now seriously messing with the colours of these other screens ... shame, I may have to revert to a default colour scheme. :(

UJqgT4B.png

New home screen is OK I guess ... although, from looking at this and a few other screens such as options, etc, it looks like having altered HUD colours is now seriously messing with the colours of these other screens ... shame, I may have to revert to a default colour scheme. :(
Turn your Gamma down in graphics settings, seriously it worked for me.

UJqgT4B.png
They already know that a) players fiddle with the HUD and b) it makes the UI look bad. I'd have thought they'd be more sensible than that.
Unless... unless it's intentional? As in.. in-game real HUD manager stuff?! :O ... could also just be lazy (read: easier).

They already know that a) players fiddle with the HUD and b) it makes the UI look bad. I'd have thought they'd be more sensible than that.
Unless... unless it's intentional? As in.. in-game real HUD manager stuff?! :O ... could also just be lazy (read: easier).
They've always stated that HUD colour hacking isn't officially supported and that the reason they've never supported it is because the colours are interwoven throughout the entire game and UI and that making it configurable is extremely difficult. I think we're just paying the price. It's a shame but I don't think we have a leg to stand on really.

UJqgT4B.png
So you don't actually have a Canary Yellow Python?
I had to compare against my own screenie to see the difference - not good!

Top Bottom