August Dev Diary, your hopes and expectations

During today stream it was mentioned they might announce the dev diary date this Thursday, and that there will be a very special guest doing a cameo. It was mentioned the diary would reveal some bits and pieces that have not yet been revelead about Odyssey.

min 22:20
1597097463263.png

During today stream it was mentioned they might announce the dev diary date this Thursday, and that there will be a very special guest doing a cameo. It was mentioned the diary would reveal some bits and pieces that have not yet been revelead about Odyssey.

'Hopefully Thursday'

This sounds somewhat less than certain and a bit thrown together at the last minute. I trust Adam Woods will be dressing up as Mr Blobby again, but bits and pieces about Odyssey sounds like it will create more questions than it answers.

Has this gone out on any of the standard Frontier news outlets, or is it restricted to the streams that are watched by a few hundred people if Frontier are lucky (or they actually have some future news content in them)?

My inside source told me the special guest will be someone from DSSA.

And no, I won't provide proof of my source or give away her name.

Maybe we will get to see Braben for once.

So long as it isn't a Dev in their holiday gear again. I remember the last appearance which truly signalled the laissez-faire attitude that was coming.

I personally really couldn't care less about that. Them wearing suits on the live streams wouldn't improve the game one bit.

On the contrary, I think the way they do it helps to create a more personal and familiar atmosphere. A stream full of business men in suits is something I wouldn't even expect from EA.

Top Bottom