Taken from the Standing orders on the Elite Week Discord https://discord.gg/Wtgnsbq
Orders 11 - 12 Aug 3306

The war in HR 4979 is reaching its end. We are 3-0 at tick so it should be done today.
We have progressed again in Anyanwu. Four factions are tied in conflicts, but the war should complete this next tick freeing some more influence.
The Black Sky and Rabid Hamster Legions will have tasks to do to help manipulate these systems.
One more day concentrating on HR 4979 should get it done!

As usual please do not do any of the following activities as they help the enemy:
Do NOT work for other factions in our systems, unless requested in the orders.
Do NOT hand in bounties for any faction other than The Dark Wheel in our systems. You can hand these in to interstellar factors if you need the money.
Do NOT hand in trade goods or cartography data to stations that we do not own.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
  • Bounty Hunting in LFT 926 or Anyanwu. Hand in to HR 4979. This helps the war effort.
  • Bounty hunting at the compromised Nav beacon in Anyanwu is also good.
  • Combat in the CZ's in HR 4979. Fight for The Dark Wheel.

Commodity Trading
  • Profitable trades into Meredith in LFT 926
  • Profitable trades into Delbruck in Anyanwu (lesser priority today)

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for TDW in HR 4979.
  • Missions for TDW in Anyanwu or LFT 926

Exploration Data:
- Hand in to Delbruck Outpost in Anyanwu or Meredith in LFT 926.

Please continue to use EDMC or similar tools to keep local data up to date.

Keep Spinning The Wheel, Hamsters!

Alright guys it's up to you. Us Midwesterners are mostly without power, due, to a frackin(lol) typhoon consisting of over 100mph winds. So millions are without power...or even worse, without homes. I don't see power being restored for weeks in much of these places. Chicago got a milder version of our storm, but it was enough to leave a million without power(amongst other problems) alone. Iowa, however, took the front face of it and so over 500,000 are out. I wonder how many Midwesterners were fellow commanders? ;)

Alright guys it's up to you. Us Midwesterners are mostly without power, due, to a frackin(lol) typhoon consisting of over 100mph winds. So millions are without power...or even worse, without homes. I don't see power being restored for weeks in much of these places. Chicago got a milder version of our storm, but it was enough to leave a million without power(amongst other problems) alone. Iowa, however, took the front face of it and so over 500,000 are out. I wonder how many Midwesterners were fellow commanders? ;)

Hell, I live in Carlisle on the border between England and Scotland, and the thunder storm we had last night was fair bad. had a couple of surges too.

But you guys in the Midwest man. I hope you are ok Staarlord buddy! That was defo rough whats happened there! Be safe my dude o7

Hell, I live in Carlisle on the border between England and Scotland, and the thunder storm we had last night was fair bad. had a couple of surges too.

But you guys in the Midwest man. I hope you are ok Staarlord buddy! That was defo rough whats happened there! Be safe my dude o7

I got lucky this time. Just some clean up, no outage.
I have done my share of volunteering for the Red Cross relief efforts after tornadoes. Remember the tornado that hammered Washington, IL and Gifford, IL the Saturday before Thanksgiving in 2013? I was in Gifford a couple of days later. It was about 25 degrees farenheit with a 20mph wind. That was a brutal, raw day to be on a roof! As the sun went down, the temperature fell rapidly into the teens and those of us left were glad to be finishing up (understatement of the year). The Red Cross folks were passing out hot chocolate to help us keep warm after a long, treacherous day of work. Bare plywood with frost on it is d@mn slippery! I had almost slipped off the roof a couple of times myself. Sitting up there you could see the path through the old part of town that had gotten destroyed by the tornado. Trees were stripped of all remaining foliage if they hadn't been torn out of the ground. Many remaining had to be cut down because they had been rendered unstable.
The place looked like someone had a mud-slinging fest. Vertical surfaces on upwind-sides of remaining homes were covered with holes and mud. Paved streets looked like dirt roads because they were so dirty. The only things that looked un-dirty were the telephone-poles; power crews were among the first allowed in to restore infrastructure although most of the damaged areas weren't yet energized at the time.

I was never happier to be holding holding a warm lunch meal in a lousy styro-foam take-out container in my dirty hands than I was that day, sitting on the rubble-strewn kitchen floor of the boarded-up house that I was working on, savoring the luxury. The ladies working tirelessly in the community's church making food were saviors of the body and soul. They are among countless heroes of a recovery...

Pictures that you view on the news don't convey the reality of being there. It is utterly surreal and immensely somber. It's hard not to feel emotional just writing this after all that time; it is that powerful. ...and this was only from my first day there.
I wish everyone safety and recovery after yesterday's storms. This always wrenches my gut and brings tears to my eyes now.
Hope to see you in the Black, @Staarlord and other CMDRs!

I'm so sorry to hear that, hope no one was seriously hurt and power is restored as soon as possible. 2020 what a messed up year

Taken from the Standing orders on the Elite Week Discord https://discord.gg/Wtgnsbq

Orders 12 - 13 Aug 3306

Victory! HR 4979 is ours! We have another source of RES sites for bounty hunting and a launching point for our path to Lave.

Today, concentrate your efforts on securing our position in HR 4979 so we get some clearance above Nuenets Corp.

Black Sky Legion and Rabid Hamster Legion have other tasks.

As usual please do not do any of the following activities as they help the enemy:
Do NOT hand in bounties for any faction other than The Dark Wheel in our systems. You can hand these in to interstellar factors if you need the money.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
  • Bounty Hunting in LFT 926, Anyanwu or HR 4979. Hand in to HR 4979.

Commodity Trading
  • Profitable trades into Iqbal Hub in HR 4979
  • Profitable trades into Meredith in LFT 926 (lower priority)

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for TDW in Anyanwu or LFT 926 (lower priority)

Exploration Data:
  • Hand in to Iqbal Hub in HR 4979.
  • Hand in to Delbruck Outpost in Anyanwu or Meredith in LFT 926. (lower priority)

I'm so sorry to hear that, hope no one was seriously hurt and power is restored as soon as possible. 2020 what a messed up year

All good in the hood here. For me anyway. Lost our fence and no power and internet (internet at work though!)...but that's about it. Not so much for a lot of my neighbors. Garages laying on top of cars, trees on houses and what not. Power lines on the ground, where they shouldn't be ;) and power line poles/ telephone poles snapped in twine, like little tooth picks. Looks like the Scorpions have been through the area ;P (Rock You Like A Hurricane).

It will be awhile. I've taken to re-reading Reclamations, the only book I have at the moment. I hate reading it because I'm always sad for Kahina/ Salome for most of it...especially know now that she's dead all together.

Last edited:

Orders 13 - 14 Aug 3306

Good movement in HR 4979. The Legions had great success in Anyanwu. We are getting much closer now!
We have started to prepare systems for our anticipated expansion out of Anyanwu towards Sol.
If we raise HR 4979 towards but not quite up to expansion level we will be ready to expand towards Lave as soon as Anyanwu is done.

In all the distractions of the last few days I have missed something - CIA in LFT 926 are in election and currently losing 0-2. We need to fix that, so missions for CIA are on the menu.

Black Sky Legion and Rabid Hamster Legion have other tasks.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
  • Bounty Hunting in LFT 926, Anyanwu or HR 4979. Hand in to HR 4979.

Commodity Trading
  • Profitable trades into Iqbal Hub in HR 4979
  • Profitable trades into Meredith in LFT 926 (lower priority)

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for Collective of Independent Agents (CIA) in LFT 926.
  • Missions for TDW in Anyanwu or LFT 926 (lower priority)

Exploration Data:
  • Hand in to Iqbal Hub in HR 4979.
  • Hand in to Delbruck Outpost in Anyanwu or Meredith in LFT 926. (lower priority)

In all the distractions of the last few days I have missed something - CIA in LFT 926 are in election and currently losing 0-2. We need to fix that, so missions for CIA are on the menu.
Is there a good way to actively hamper the Green Party in addition to aiding the CIA?

Given their cooperation and hospitality it would seem ungrateful bordering on dishonourable not to give all aid possible to ensure their place in LFT 926.

Is there a good way to actively hamper the Green Party in addition to aiding the CIA?

Given their cooperation and hospitality it would seem ungrateful bordering on dishonourable not to give all aid possible to ensure their place in LFT 926.

Just saying that that 1st line means we are now flagged on about a dozen National Intelligence computers all over the world.

And the 2nd means right now Cryptologists are trying to work out what LFT 926 is code for.

Given that my recent Google searches include chemical formula of Ammonia & maps of Cambridge and notable places I may be gone for some time explaining it all.

Top Bottom