Taken from the Standing orders on the Elite Week Discord https://discord.gg/Wtgnsbq

Orders 10 Nov - 11 Nov 3306

We are focussing on preparing Lave for our invasion by supporting our ally Lave Radio Network. The expansion is expected to happen at Nov, 14th (+- 1 day)

In Phra Lak we are now in an election for control of the system. Well done, thank you. Elections start tomorrow so nothing to do there today.
In Phra Lak Usiren Free has an infratructure failure. Please do some missions to counter the effect of this.
In Anyanwu Aegilips Co are now at 10.1% and in a war. Thanks for your work, nothing more to do there. It does not matter who will win this war.
For whatever reason we don't see much progress in Arque. We still want to get into conflict with Arque Commodities to gain an asset, we will later give that asset to our ally ARrC. Please do some missions for TDW there.
In HR HR 4979 Alliance of CD-33 8748 is a bit low, please do some missions for them.
In LHS 397 Lacaille 8760 Allied Corp. are now leading 3-0 in their war, please help them win this war for one more day.
In LTT 5455 GQ Virginis General Corporation are at war with a native faction (3-1), please help them win this war for one more day.
In LTT 5455 Wolf 562 Major Inc has an election against a native faction (2-0), please do some peaceful missions for them.

Please remember:
Do NOT work for other factions in our systems, unless requested in the orders.
Do NOT hand in bounties for any faction other than The Dark Wheel in our systems.
Do NOT hand in trade goods or cartography data to stations that we do not own.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
  • Bounty Hunting in Lave. Hand in to Lave.
  • Bounty Hunting in any of our controlled systems. (Anyanwu has a CNB). Hand in to LHS 397.
  • CZ in LHS 397, fight for Lacaille 8760 Allied Corp.
  • CZ in LTT 5455, fight for GQ Virginis General Corporation.

Commodity Trading
- Profitable trades into Lave Station in Lave.

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for Lave Radio Network in Lave.
  • Missions for The Dark Wheel in Arque and LHS 397.
  • Peaceful missions for Wolf 562 Major Inc in LTT 5455.
  • Missions for Alliance of CD-33 8748 in HR HR 4979.

Exploration Data:
  • Hand in to Lave Station in Lave
  • Hand in to Zillig Depot in LHS 397.

Please continue to use EDMC or similar tools to keep local data up to date.

Keep Turning The Wheel, Hamsters!

Last edited:
Taken from the Standing orders on the Elite Week Discord https://discord.gg/Wtgnsbq

Orders 11 Nov - 12 Nov 3306

We are focussing on preparing Lave for our invasion by supporting our ally Lave Radio Network. The expansion is expected to happen at Nov, 14th (+- 1 day)

In Phra Lak we are now in an election for control of the system. Please do some peaceful missions to win these elections in a clean sweep.
In Phra Lak Usiren Free has an infratructure failure. Please do some missions do counter the effect of this.
For whatever reason we don't see much progress in Arque. We still want to get into conflict with Arque Commodities to gain an asset, we will later give that asset to our ally ARrC. Please do some missions for TDW there.
In HR HR 4979 Alliance of CD-33 8748 is a bit low, please do some missions for them.
In LHS 397 Lacaille 8760 Allied Corp. have won their war, thanks for your support.
In LTT 5455 GQ Virginis General Corporation have won their war with a native faction, thanks for your support.
In LTT 5455 Wolf 562 Major Inc has an election against a native faction (3-0), please do some peaceful missions for them.

Please remember:
Do NOT hand in bounties for any faction other than The Dark Wheel in our systems.

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:
  • Bounty Hunting in any of our controlled systems. (Anyanwu has a CNB). Hand in to LHS 397.

Commodity Trading

Missions & Passengers
  • Peaceful missions for The Dark Wheel in Phra Lak.
  • Missions for Alliance of CD-33 8748 in HR HR 4979.

Exploration Data:

Feels like I'm banging my head against a wall in Arque - dropped another 0.2% today. Maybe time to move over to Phra Lak.
I feel the same. I've been there for days, but no real progress. Charlotte's not cranking out a very good set of missions for us. Mining missions are for materials that you can't get, except by mining. I'm not in my mining ship. I haven't even ducked over to the latest CGs, either.

Come on, Charlotte!

TDW Charlotte Reynolds.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking of missions, and hit jobs specifically, I have a question...

When I accept a hit (assassination), the NPC often reveals itself and/or interdicts me when I get to the system. This is really handy because I don't need to fly the (potentially long) distance to the mission target location.
If I accept one of these hits where I have to 'interact with a datalink' or a 'hub access terminal' to learn the target's location, is this likely to happen? How often do you find that the target's location reveals itself to be in another system?

I have hesitated to accept these missions due to the time-consuming, goose-chase nature that I fear they will entail. Let's face it, a jump to a 2nd system essentially doubles the time to complete a mission, and a planetary approach also adds a significant amount of time to a mission. Normally I wouldn't mind but when you're trying to crank thru as many missions as possible, well, you all know!

Speaking of missions, and hit jobs specifically, I have a question...

When I accept a hit (assassination), the NPC often reveals itself and/or interdicts me when I get to the system. This is really handy because I don't need to fly the (potentially long) distance to the mission target location.
If I accept one of these hits where I have to 'interact with a datalink' or a 'hub access terminal' to learn the target's location, is this likely to happen? How often do you find that the target's location reveals itself to be in another system?

I have hesitated to accept these missions due to the time-consuming, goose-chase nature that I fear they will entail. Let's face it, a jump to a 2nd system essentially doubles the time to complete a mission, and a planetary approach also adds a significant amount of time to a mission. Normally I wouldn't mind but when you're trying to crank thru as many missions as possible, well, you all know!

Carry cargo & they are much more likely to interdict you ime. No guarantees though ;)

Question: Has anyone noticed whether TDW is in Shindez is still offering the occasional unique-ish mission they are known for? The last few times I've been there I haven't seen any

Question: Has anyone noticed whether TDW is in Shindez is still offering the occasional unique-ish mission they are known for? The last few times I've been there I haven't seen any
I have found the the "unique-ish" missions popup after doing a lot of +rep missions for TDW in a short amount of time. I believe @djadjok has done extensive research on this (mainly on the Mysterious Stranger missions). I don't get them much since I tend to do +INF missions way more than +REP mission. I already have Admiral & King ranks and have Allied rank with the factions I like so it's almost always +INF missions for me.

I have found the the "unique-ish" missions popup after doing a lot of +rep missions for TDW in a short amount of time. I believe @djadjok has done extensive research on this (mainly on the Mysterious Stranger missions). I don't get them much since I tend to do +INF missions way more than +REP mission. I already have Admiral & King ranks and have Allied rank with the factions I like so it's almost always +INF missions for me.
Tip Off are not really "unique-ish" missions. I suppose that commander Gaeraew speaks about special TDW missions that have been disappeared long time ago ~ probably at the same time that Horizons were introduced - but the latter (exact dates) better to check from someone more competent in this domain.

Tip Off are not really "unique-ish" missions. I suppose that commander Gaeraew speaks about special TDW missions that have been disappeared long time ago ~ probably at the same time that Horizons were introduced - but the latter (exact dates) better to check from someone more competent in this domain.
So probably more like the ones dealing with the SAP8 stuff from a while back.

I haven't even ducked over to the latest CGs, either.

Its getting harder to keep up isnt it? I had a week checking out LPs I been meaning to chase up and a last minute dash via Lave to the CG. Made it with 6 hrs to go and the Feds closing in fast. Was a race to get into top 75% both sides before it finished but just managed. Now back out to some more LPs, then rush back :) Its all fun :)

Same here about reluctant, but you do get some Mats as well from the scans. Anyway, I think there is zero chance of them turning up until you know where they are. then same chance of them popping in to interdict you, which as you point out is very handy. Can often drop into normal space and just wait a minute as well, they often drop in, if you reverse a bit they often pop in in front of you :)

So to me base missions the annoying 'update, meet a contact instead' take longer for little if any extra reward. Happy to be corrected though.

These are indeed what I was referring to. I wonder if they disappeared at the same time or soon after TDW slipped out of Shindez. If so, it feeds my suspicion the escape broke in-game lore and FDev had to turn it off until they find a solution. It would be difficult for FDev to admit publicly without leaking information.

Orders 12 Nov - 13 Nov 3306

In Phra Lak we are now leading 1-0 in an election for control of the system. Please do some peaceful missions to win these elections in a clean sweep.
In LTT 5455 Wolf 562 Major Inc has lost a day in their election against a native faction (3-1), please do some peaceful missions for them.
In Anyanwu Alliance of LTT 5419 is a bit low, please do some missions for them.

Please remember:

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:

Commodity Trading

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for Alliance of LTT 5419 in Anyanwu.

Exploration Data:

Orders 13 Nov - 14 Nov 3306

In Phra Lak we are now leading 2-0 in an election for control of the system. Please do some peaceful missions to win these elections in a clean sweep.
In Arque we still want to get into conflict with Arque Commodities to gain an asset, we will later give that asset to our ally ARrC. Please do some missions for TDW there.
In LTT 5455 Wolf 562 Major Inc have won their election against a native faction, thanks for your efforts.
In Anyanwu Alliance of LTT 5419 is a bit low, please do some missions for them.

Please remember:

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:

Commodity Trading

Missions & Passengers
  • Missions for Alliance of LTT 5419 in Anyanwu.

Exploration Data:

Its getting harder to keep up isnt it?
Boy that's an understatement. At least there's that distinct feeling. I'm glad there are numerous CMDRs contributing!

So to me base missions the annoying 'update, meet a contact instead' take longer for little if any extra reward. Happy to be corrected though.
No question that hits where the 'hey, target isn't in this system, go meet a contact' are another goose-chase that prolongs the mission. I think I enjoyed that little twist about two times when I first began doing hits...

Orders 14 Nov - 15 Nov 3306

Everything looks pretty well in the cube of Turdetani, we are on target to Lave. The expansion is expected to happen at Nov, 15th (+- 1 day). Yes, SORRY, I did a mistake while first calculating the expansion date and copy/pasted it all the time.

In Phra Lak we are now leading 3-0 in an election for control of the system. Please do some peaceful missions one more day to win these elections in a clean sweep.
In Arque we still want to get into conflict with Arque Commodities to gain an asset, we will later give that asset to our ally ARrC. Please do some missions for TDW there.

Please remember:

Tasks for today:

Bounty Hunting & Combat:

Commodity Trading

Missions & Passengers

Exploration Data:

Top Bottom