The game is not worth fixing

Just sit back and ask yourself what makes this a good game to you, and what is just dopamine?
Maybe you should ask yourself why you feel the need to dictate what others do or do not enjoy. What makes a game good to one person may not be something you enjoy, but that does not invalidate their opinion. Your attitude towards people who disagree with you speaks volumes.

Maybe you should ask yourself why you feel the need to dictate what others do or do not enjoy. What makes a game good to one person may not be something you enjoy, but that does not invalidate their opinion. Your attitude towards people who disagree with you speaks volumes.

I'm not sure how you people are conflating my opinion with dictating what others enjoy? That is on you.

I'm not sure how you people are conflating my opinion with dictating what others enjoy? That is on you.
The entire wording of the title and opening post suggests it being stated as matter-of-fact, but after various clarifications I accept it's your take. I've grown jaded with other games before and can't foretell how I'll be looking at this one in the future.

As mentioned before, there are ways of giving feedback. Do you feel they are insufficient or exhausted already?

Glad to see the toxic element of this community are still hanging around on the forums despite not playing the game. Oh well, maybe I’ll come back later.
1631955298152.jpeg

As mentioned before, there are ways of giving feedback. Do you feel they are insufficient or exhausted already?
What I am looking for is a different take on the game, it would take years to develop, as Odyssey did.
I guess coming back to see if anything had changed and then seeing patch notes where they are just fixing broken things or adding things nobody asked for like turrets. It's a waste of their time in my opinion, the time spent on turrets could have been put to adding a new ship. I would have come back to see a new ship, and possibly played a little more? Who knows, anyway the game needed something much more to ensure longevity. Possibly I fire up some people to take my side and understand that they are investing in a failing stock?
I appreciate your civilized response though, thanks.
As for the other regulars on the thread, I've ignored most of you as you contribute nothing to anything inside this forum or outside I'm sure.

Why do people who don't play the game keep insisting it should be changed away from the game we (who still play) enjoy?

Why can't they stick to Star Citizen?
I don't play Star Citizen either, I guess my argument is that you aren't truly enjoying this gameplay, there's a shortsightedness on this forum that this is all you got so you'll enjoy it dammit... you could also be enjoying a much better version of this game that you aren't seeing because you've accepted what's put in front of you.

Top Bottom