Another tought that have occured to me. Is there a graphic constellation database? I mean we all know the latin/greece ones , but there has to be other constallations from other religions and cultures

Every Raxxla hunter: ignores huge elephant in room
The elephant:
d75c30c2ccfebfab5e2586eec13180be~2.jpg

Ok, O7 to y'all, I know my way out. 😇

Another Theory/Sotry arc following from ages ago that i posted which ties in with Thargoids and Michael Brooks Tattoo, All you have to do is read these two books, Michael brookes has them (They where on his self in early day streams behind him) and also Alex shroud also likes them (The two big raxxla storyline people)
Even just the wiki describes alot of things we already have seen in Elite ;-)

The next major expansion on the Unified Theory of Raxxla (affectionately known by the acronym NUTTR) is coming together at present. I am piecing it all together and hopefully soon I will be ready to publish in the near future. This aims to tackle a lot of ground but this may be the one which is just crazy enough to change everything.

More info soon...

1633639045409.png

Another Theory/Sotry arc following from ages ago that i posted which ties in with Thargoids and Michael Brooks Tattoo, All you have to do is read these two books, Michael brookes has them (They where on his self in early day streams behind him) and also Alex shroud also likes them (The two big raxxla storyline people)
Even just the wiki describes alot of things we already have seen in Elite ;-)

Which livestreams?

Interesting, I have a feeling this would fit nicely into what I am working on at the moment. I will definitely add these to my reading list. That said, the reason Dark Wheel has ties to the Raxxla myth is they were able to get their hands on artifacts that hint of its' existence and saw things that don't fit otherwise. Everything is inter-connected very deeply. I just wish I had more time to do so and I am still not sure I can give it the justice it deserves. I've only seen the inactive state. At this point, I merely have an idea of what we are dealing with and even that is awe-inspiring.

Which livestreams?
That I cannot remember is was way back before and during the Horizons period however It was posted on the forums about these books before being very "noticeable" compared to the others in the collection, I mean its a farsigth like alot of others but their good books either way and have a ton, A TON of similarity's

Interesting, I have a feeling this would fit nicely into what I am working on at the moment. I will definitely add these to my reading list. That said, the reason Dark Wheel has ties to the Raxxla myth is they were able to get their hands on artifacts that hint of its' existence and saw things that don't fit otherwise. Everything is inter-connected very deeply. I just wish I had more time to do so and I am still not sure I can give it the justice it deserves. I've only seen the inactive state. At this point, I merely have an idea of what we are dealing with and even that is awe-inspiring.
“the reason Dark Wheel has ties to the Raxxla myth is they were able to get their hands on artifacts that hint of its' existence and saw things” - - - what is the evidence for this claim?

Last edited:
That I cannot remember is was way back before and during the Horizons period however It was posted on the forums about these books before being very "noticeable" compared to the others in the collection, I mean its a farsigth like alot of others but their good books either way and have a ton, A TON of similarity's
Forum references please!

I’m neither for nor against such claims
(I’ve long thought that MB’s “there will be no clues” was very likely a huge tease with lots of clues available but not highlighted)
but I want to see the evidence to back them up!!!

P.S. I’m currently working on a new theory of my own, based on “a tiny bit obvious” 🧐

P.P.S. I see from the latest newsletter that a recent Twitch stream discussed the Azimuth storyline...perhaps a hint that there may be another instalment due soon?

Last edited:
A passing thought, but one I cant pursue at the moment-the RSI definitely interferes with engineering!
Needs someone else to check out this hypothesis!

Shinrarta Dezhra -
As well as PF & TDW, Lori Jameson is also locked away here. Is this the real reason for the lock & the old “TDW elite requirement” taken from Holdstock is obfuscation?

In-game description: “Lori Jameson is one of the great granddaughters of John Jameson, the most famous Pilots Federation member ever. She is an accomplished explorer in her own right and has developed various techniques for improved automated systems. Her facility is popular with those seeking to prepare their ships for extended operations in deep space, and she makes sure they have pleasant surroundings while they await their upgrades.” Peter Jameson, the first Elite pilot, is also an ancestor. Don’t have any reason to believe either of them is related to TDW, but there is a niggling doubt...

Rep with engineers is built by crafting modules with them. Is the TDW test to maximise all her blueprints with her? All my ships are engineered to the max (well, life support to her L4) via several different engineers, but dont think Ive made use of all her engineering blueprints....

“the reason Dark Wheel has ties to the Raxxla myth is they were able to get their hands on artifacts that hint of its' existence and saw things” - - - what is the evidence for this claim
The Hengist Duval saga in Elite Encounters RPG (cut by the non-human artifact before it is taken to Beta Hydri), First Encounters mission invoving moving the artifact from the Empire to Beta Hydri, the forced change of Imperial succession due to said blood on said artifact) - see this galnet, and the entirety of the official novel Wanted, the fact the Ryders didn't buy ships - they outgunned pirates with the intent to disable and then fix captured vessels, the Ryders knew which illegal trades could pay well enough to support a comfortable lifestyle, and the fact their base of operations was near Isinor (which seems to both connect Far God (or precursor organization) and Judas Syndicate. Based on the evidence, they seem to have started out as Far God (or a precursor group), got scattered by the Feds crackdown on xeno-allies, fell in with Judas Syndicate in Beta Hydri and learned to be effective pirates, then when the Sirius brokered end of the Federal/Imperial cold war started at the Battle of Achenar handed the Feds Beta Hydri (and it became a Federal Founder system) they boarded a colony ship to what would become GalCop (these may have had hyperdrives by that point) which would have been shortly following the assasination of Dr. Joreb Innitu (thargoid and xenobiology researcher). They likely landed in Teorge which is very near Tionisla but settled closer to Isinor.

By the way, in regards my comment that I have seen Raxxla in its inactive state: we actually all have (probably). It seemed so minor it was dismissed. It is positively huge (place that isn't a place) that leads elsewhere once we can do some stuff to possibly activate it. I have ideas on that front. Still going through documentation and doing the write-up (there is a lot to connect to the known parts of the story). I hope to be done this weekend as real-life has been getting in the way.

Mmmm,
“For Elite: Dangerous, he wrote six guidebooks that inform the fictional narrative within the game”
Allen Stroud's doctoral dissertation (and yes I have the full thing) is part of my evidence for the new theory. His doctoral thesis is on both a game called Chaos Reborn and Elite Dangerous (they borrow heavily from each other in terms of lore and world-building concepts). Stroud is likely the master lore writer for the past-3300 for Elite Dangerous. I am not sure how much he helped with the lore past that point but he was extremely involved in getting the foundational lore established.

Last edited:
Allen Stroud's doctoral dissertation (and yes I have the full thing) is part of my evidence for the new theory. His doctoral thesis is on both a game called Chaos Reborn and Elite Dangerous (they borrow heavily from each other in terms of lore and world-building concepts). Stroud is likely the master lore writer for the past-3300 for Elite Dangerous. I am not sure how much he helped with the lore past that point but he was extremely involved in getting the foundational lore established.
Where can the Allen Stroud's doctoral dissertations be found?

I think the name
you mentioned earlier the waters of shintara and why the name change/difference? Was wondering about that … tara (indoeuropean) star… also related to mother goddess /sea goddess

the buddhist tara is also princess… interesting

If we look at the explanation of shinrarta dezhra name… the shin is supposed to mean life. So possibly we have “water of life star” …. Or “water of life mother” ?

just spitballing…
I think the name for shinratra whatever is player named. So, unless it was purposely named by the player(which could always be the case.) it's not necessarily relevant. This is the internet so a lot of things are possible.

That means anything besides it being water may be irrelivent. So it may only be useful as a clue as water or water named after the system generaically. Disasociated from the actual word shinrarta whatever.

Unless the player is on the inside or they made him pick a name in some manner. It is still always possible for that to work out though. The more details you know the more ways there potentially are per circumstance. it could be easy or very hard to impossible. Or impossible to avoid.

Last edited:
Top Bottom